Walking

Coco's POV

            After a quick breakfast of carrots and coffee, we headed off to Beacon. Or, really, we headed of to the air ship that had come to a stop at the far end of the forest to get us. It was going to be a long day. "How long will this take?" Velvet asked as I started gathering things to take with us. "I have no clue, but we have to be there by, at latest, 3 P.M." I moaned, looking at the clock that read 10 A.M. I handed Velv a bag, and we headed out. I was wearing the required uniform, but I was also wearing a belt of bullets around my waist, with my Gatling gun in hand. I didn't know what, or who, we would face, but I wanted to keep Velvet safe. I looked back at the house as we walked away. "I'll make you proud, Mom." I mouthed. 

        "Ugh! We have been walking for years!" Velvet complained. I knew that we had only been walking for 2 hours, but if she wanted to make it to Beacon, she would have to try a lot harder that this. "There's the stop!" She yelled, as she started sprinting ahead to the stop. i joined her and we both looked up into the sky at the huge air ship that was going to take us to Beacon. "There it is." I marveled. I had never seen it up close. Or in person. Or at all, really. I was just hoping. It could be a bunch of kidnapping murderers for all i knew. But as it landed next to the stop, an abundance of people that I didn't see were here, walked on to the ship, whispering about things. Velvet jumped up and down as if she was a bunny. OH WAIT. "We made it!" She yelled as we boarded the ship. 

      Sorry this was kinda short!! If you want to be a side character, comment!!!!!!!!!!