My True Love

Hi everyone this is the last chapther, I hope you enjoyed it and there will be many books to come I promise. keep on Reading and voting and please comment! Thank you.

ERIK'S POV

I sat in the music room alone, I just got back from the funeral. She was resting next to her father. I had the her wedding ring in my hand. She is gone, I lost her. Madame Giry came into the room and gave me a pice of paper. "what's this?" I said weak. "It is for you, from Christine" she said. "A song? since when did Christine wright music? Madame Giry left the room as I sat there looking at it. It was perfect, Oh Christine my love. Why?

My love, lost in a shadow play

I will find a way

Trugh fear and debt

I will find you out in a secret place as you hide above

No, my love, more thsn s fantasy

You must be for me I'l hear your voice

And I'll see your brow and I'll know your face like your music

Can you hear me now? can we make a vow?

Ever to be fateful I will show you how

My true love, open and turn to me what now one can see.

Your deepset dreams of your darkest nights and our eyes like light everburning.

I will hear your voice and I'll see your brow, let me know your face let me know it now.

My true love lost in a shadow play I will find a way trugh fear and dobt I will find you out

Let me know your face let me know it now, now, now!

At the end of the song there was a text.

/ My dear Erik, I rote this song for you then you were away.

I just want you to know that I love you more than life itself.

I will never leave you I'm in your heart and in our children's eyes.

Goodbye my angel of music. I love you forever and please remember that my love for you will never die.