Look With Your Heart

Hi everyone! I just had like the best christmas of my life, I got the Gaston Leourx Phantom book! And tickets to Phantom! oh god, I have nevr been so happy in my life. Anyway here is Another chapter, hope you like it and have an awsome christmas! I love you all!!

CHRISTINE'S POV

I was happy that within two hours I would be back in America again with my family. I was the happiest women on Earth, I was devorced,had the most beautiful son, and a lover and angel my my side. What I had not told anyone and something that I will keep to myself forevr is, I had been in the Opera House. I went down there....It all looked the same but in a very spokey way. Cold and dark. The Candles were out, I had been beside the bed were we...well. That night was the worst and best night of my life. It was the morning I was afraid of. Everytime I would sleep in his arms I was afraid to open my eyes the next day, I'm arfraid he will leave me again. But he wont, he could'nt, not after how mutch we have grown and changed. And epecually now when we have a son. I know Erik loves Gustave, and Gustave loves him. I just, I don't know. I don't know what I mean anymore.

I was glad I went back to Paris, I devorced Raoul, went to visit my father and went down to the liar again, I know I should'nt have but I just had to see it again, one last time. I love Erik, I want a future with him so bad. I know he wants it to. The trip had been good, a chance for me to be alone and clear my mind.

I miss Erik, my angel of music...

ERIK'S POV

I was in the hotelroom I had bought and made it to a home for me and Christine and our son. I looked at the ring again. My angel comes home tonight, this night would be very specual, a night that will change my life forever and Christine's if she says yes of course. Gustave played the piano beautifully, like me. I watched him with intrest as his mind filled the beautiful notes. I loved my boy more than anything else in the world. He is just like his mother. I understand how Christine survived those cold, dark ten years without me, all she had to do was to look at him.

"Gustave,come on it's time for bed?" Gustave showed sadness in his eyes"What is it son?" He looked at me again. "I just miss mother". I laughed a bit "I know, I do too" Gustave went down on the floor piking up his monkey that I gave him. And he sang with is beautiful voice "Look with your heart and not with your eyes, the heart understands, the heart never lies " Gustave, who told you that?" Mother" he said shortley and then spoke again"Father,can't I stay up until mother gets here?" I looked at him as I crossed my arms I smiled. "I'll Wake you up when she gets here" "Promise?" I went down on the foor infront of him."I promise" Gustave gave me a big smile as he hugd me and I have nevr felt more loved.

After about an hour, after Gustave went to sleep, the door open'd. It was my Christine, she looked at me and smiled. I ran to her and she let me hug her, "Oh my angel I missed you so" she said with a smile of relife. "I love you" I said. She kissed me softley and then spoke with exitment. "Were is Gustave?" I smiled and said: "Don't worry, I'll Wake him up for you". Gustave came running into Christine's arms and was very happy about his mother's return. After he went to bed again. It was time for me to bring the question that I have been saying in my head for so long, and this time, I was not going to force her.

Look with your heart

And not with your eyes

The heart understands

The heart neve lies