Kiss Me One Last Time

Hi everyone! There will be one more chapther Before this book ends, thank you for Everything, I will be back perhaps next weak or this weak I don't know. But I do hope you all liked his boo and my other books and many books to come. Thank you and again, I love you all!! :)

CHRISTNE'S POV

I felt a strong pain in my stomeck, it was happening now? But it had only been a a month since I got my diagnose. I guess I'll die sooner than I thought. After about an hour I told the children well Gustave was the only one to understand, oh as he cried. A priest had also come to my Death bed and said a prair for me and blessed me. Madame Giry and meg said goodbye and so did Raoul. Erik came and held me close. "Erik?" I wisphered. "Yes?" he said with tears in his voice. " can you sing for me, one last time?" he kissed my forehead. "Of course"

Once upon another time

Our story had only begun

I had a taste of joy

The most I ever knew

Now there is'nt anytime

And somehow our story is done

And what about the boy?

What am I to do?

I could'nt fightback the tears anymore I did'nt even try. I gave up.

Just love just live

Just give what you can give

And take the love that you deserve

We sang together again perfectly

Just love just live

I'll give all that I have and take what little I deserve

Come closer

I beg you

I wanted Erik to come closer, so close that I wanted to feel is arms rabed around me

Closer still

He still was'nt close enugh and I held my hand on his mask as he started to cry.

I smiled again I was so sorry that I could'nt sing his song. That made me cry.

Remember, Love Never Dies, kiss me one last time.

He kissed me soft and warm as I pulled away his mask and looked at it again one last time before I closed my eyes as I felt my heart stop and I Went into the light were papa would wait for me.

Goodbye, my angel of music, I love you.