Coming Home

Hi everyone, here is an update!! I will try and update everyday so far. Don't worry, this book will not come to an end for a while. This chapther will be very sad so bring your napkins. Anyway hope you like it and please comment and vote I love you all.

CHRISTINE'S POV

I was on my way to the doctor again, the wond has re-open'd and it has all turned into blood poisoning. The doctor told me, I'm dying....the shortest I'll live to is six months and the longest a year. So this will be my last summer. The worst part of it is that Erik is coming home today, and the first thing he is going to hear is that his wife is dying...that's just wonderful. Then another thing hit me was the children my poor sweet children. Oh my Erik, my poor unhappy Erik. What am I to do? I will just have to love and give all that I have, and take what little I deserve. I hope that Erik can forgive me, this will be hard on him but nothing he can't live without. I will always love him. Burning tears burned down on my face. I sat down by a three and cryied until I could'nt breath anymore.

I have known about my illness for weaks, I just could'nt bare to tell him, I could'nt face him.    But I need to tell him tonight. No matter how painful it gets, I must. I love him so mutch, oh dear God please let me live. I need to sing for him, his new song, one last time, just as I swore. And soul to soul we will once more be hold. When he hears me sing, once more.

I went on the hourse again and went home as I got there I put the kids to bed and I sat down by the warm fireplace and waited for his return.

ERIK'S POV

I was on my hourse coming home as fast as I could. I could'nt wait to return tomy angel of music. And my two boys and my little girl. There five long days has been to long. But now I'm back, it had started to rain and I saw the house. The lights were on. That was good, that ment that my angel was'nt sleeping, if she was sleeling I would have to wake her up and I hate to do that.

I love to see her sleep, so warm and peaceful. Like nothing else mattered. I stoped the hourse and went into the stable near by. I went in the house, the first thing I saw was my Christine crying. Why was she crying?  she knows that it gives me pain to see her cry. " Christine? Darling, what is it, what's wrong?" I went closer, she hugd me like she was going to die and never wanted to leave my arms. "Christine oh, it's alright, I'm home. Everything is fine" I wispered in her ear trying to calm her down.

She looked at me and more tears came she kissed me hard and yet soft on the lips and I kissed her back but deeper. " Erik?" she wispered. "Yes sweetheart?" I said peacefully. " I need to tell you something, it is not good". I stood up and crossed my arms. Now nervous, "Okey, what is it?"

She took a breath and then spoke again. " Remember a year ago, on coney, my shoot wond?" she asked trembeling. "yes" I said confused. "Well, I have had some illness with it for some weaks, and I saw the doctor today and he told me that...." she stoped and wiped away a few tears. "Told you what?" I said now worried than ever. " I have six months or a year". I looked at her  " what do you mean six moths or a year?!" I said now almost screaming.

"Erik..I'm..I'm dying" I felt like I had been shot and I had been a big ballon and someone had pulled the air out and I just fell to the floor. "Erik..please say something.. I cannot handle the silence" she said. But I could'nt breath, I felt like I had been paralized. Or that I was going to ahve a heart attack any minute. " Christine, what....what are you saying? What do you mean?" I cried. " I have blood poisoning. " Is'nt there anything they can do??" I said losing my temper. " A surgery, a medicine something!?" I screamed and cryied. " This is not happening, I should have been here" she Went down in front of me and pulled away my mask and kissed it. " There was nothing you could have done, you are a powerful man Erik, but you don't have that power, and before I go I want to sing your new song in the Opera House". I looked at her with suprise, "Would you do that?" I said confused and scared.

She wiped away my tears, "Anything for you, my true love" she said. I took her up to the bed as she sleept, but I could never sleep again or wright music. Not without her, I will Wake holding nothing but the cold night air again . The days would start, the days would end. I would let the Dreams and hopes die, because without her.. what are they for? I know I will Always feel no more than halfway real, til I hear her sing once more. And I will prey everynight for her to be coming home with me again.

I can't live without her, we were laying there in the darkroom, only the moonlight as our light. I held her tight, she made me hole, and safe, loved and accepted. What are we going to tell the children? Andrew and Christine are only two months old. And Gustave, oh Gustave my boy. He will be devistated. But I need to....oh I can't even think anymore. Everything starts to fade away. I can't Believe that I will loose her forever. My Christine. What am I to do? I could'nt stay here anymore.

I went outside and as soon as I open'd the door I could feel the cold night air in my face. I looked up to the sky, there were burning stars in the dark air burning a million miles away. And that's were she'll be, my angel flying high obove, without me. I really am going to die of love, she is so Beautiful, and she kissed me and then I kissed her, and she did not die. She took my hand I heard her say poor unhappy Erik. And they went of together. That dream still hunts me, maybe it was for a reason, maybe I'm ment to be alone. Now when God is talking away the only women who could ever love me. How can a man live without love? At least I will have my children and I will protect them with my life.

I know I should be with her but I can't lie there in that bed next to her hearing her taking her last breath. I'm scared, I have never been so frighteend in my life. It is all my fault, I blamed Meg who shoot her by accedent, if I only told Christine the minute she got Gustave back to leave, then perhaps thing's whould be different, or if I never asked her to come to America. Then she would be alive, it is all my fault! I am the one to blame, that's why I let her go in the first place, she would never have a normal life with me, never be safe, always on the run. I can give her a voice and making her a star, and I have done that now, I cannot teach her anymore. She is readdy to go. I should never have coming home. She does'nt deserve this. She is only twentynine years old! She is to young, it is not her time.

I 'm killing her, or maybe I've allreaddy have killed her? She is mine, and yet she is'nt. She will leave me, she is so young and beautiful. I will love her forever, always and forever. my Christine, my love. I went on the cold grass, it was wet from the rain, but I did'nt care. What amd I to do? Well, I will not leave her whne she is dying, that is just crule. I have left her to many times, and this is not the time. "Take me!! not her!...please" I scremed out into the darkness.