Meeting Again

Hi everyone! I'm back here is Another chapter and a familiar name will come up at the end. Thank you for reading please comment! I love you all thank you!!

CHRISTINE'S POV

Erik and I had been married for five weaks, everything in life was good. I was singing Erik's new song tomorrow night. I know it will be a beautiful song, but it will be nothing compare to Love Never Dies. Witch I Think is the most beautiful song Erik has ever ritten. I had so many thought's in my mind. The first one was about this "old firend" of Erik's. Daroga, did he know something about Erik what I did'nt? The second one was about that letter I got yesterday. From an unknown person, he wanted to meet me at the church tonight. I somehow recognized the hand righting but I just could guess who it was. The tird thing I had on my mind was, a baby. I had thought about a Child for months even before I married Erik. He never got to see Gustave grow up, he was'nt there for the birth,or his first steps,words,smile not even his first piano leason. I wanted to wright to Erik and to tell him that we had a son. But I did'nt know were he was.

I will talk to Erik about it, because I had my sespicus. I think I'm allready pregnant, if I 'am then, of course I will be happy it's just that the baby will have a ruff journey to make it because of my wond. I had nothing to do, I was so board so I desided to go out for a walk, I just keept walking until I realized that I was by the doctor's office. I nocked on the door and went in, I needed to find out if I was pregnant or even if I could even bare a child again, as I dearley hoped I could. After about an hour, after the doctor had examed me carefully he came back in and had some papers in his hands. He came up to me and looked at me. "Mrs. Destler? I have your test results." he said and for a moment I stoped breathing, I had never been so nervous in my entire life.

ERIK'S POV

I wondered why Christine took so long? She has never been out so late before, I began to worry, so I sent Fleck to look for her. I hope she is allright... I went into Gustave's room were he was sleeping peacefully. He had the Little monkey around his arms, I smiled and closed the door behind me carefully.

It seem'd like ever since I married Christine, I had been more afraid of losing her then what I did before. Perhaps I just have to get yous to the thought of being married I supose. I tried to go to sleep but I could'nt, not without my Christine. I got out of the bed again and then I saw a note under the bed. I read it and my heart froze. I got dressed, called on madame Giry to Watch Gustave as I walked my way trugh the church.

CHRISTINE'S POV

I went up to the roof to find out who this person was. I finally saw him, looking out to the sea, he turned around and I froze, my legs could not move. Why was he here? Why did he wanted to see me? We meet each other again.My mouth could only say one word.

"Raoul"