Books Chihiro Mayuzumi

🏀Sweet

•••••

You tuck a few strands of hair behind your ear as you yawned and stretched your arms.

Reading a book for a whole day is quite tiresome too. Especially when you're alone. In a group, there's always this one, socially-awkward kid, and that's---you.

You closed your book as you placed your own made bookmark on the last page you've read from. As you were about to stand, you bumped into someone, and you ended up sitting on the bench once again.

"Watch where you're going, tch." He clicked his tongue as he proceeded to seat on the opposite side of the bench. You smiled as his hair color quickly caught your eyes. His eyes were a beautifully matched gray color with his slightly grayish hair.

"What are you staring at?" He annoyingly asked, snapping you out of your thoughts on the process.

"U-Uhm---that book!" You happily chirped as you pointed on the book he's reading, "That's like, my all time favorite!"

Mayuzumi stared before going back to reading. You only sighed as you sat beside him and continued reading as well.

"It's a surprise you noticed me." You heard him mumble out and you frowned, "What do you mean?"

Mayuzumi looked to his side before looking at you again with a dead-pan expression.

"Hidoi." You pouted as you read again. Suddenly, a pair of arms lifted you from the chair and placed you on his lap. Your cheeks grow crimson red as you looked behind and saw Mayuzumi holding your waist.

"W-W-What?" You stuttered as you tried to process that you're sitting on a stranger-- a beautiful stranger's lap.

"A ball was heading towards you, I thought you'll get hit but, I was wrong after all."

You quickly bit the inside of your cheeks, "But that doesn't explain everything at all!"

"I just wanted to hold you. And I don't plan on letting go. After all, it's rare to find someone who notices me everytime." He said as a small smile slowly tugged on his lips.

You mentally fangirled as you sat on his lap and continue reading.

"Are you really reading, or are you enjoying my lap?" You heard him say in a teasing tone, so you decided to hit him with your book.

•••••

🙋🏻- Sarreh if Chihiro is VERY OOC AND SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT. ;A;

•Spread Love•
-MysticalChocolate🍫🌟