Confession.... fail

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I have no idea." You shrugged and looked at one of the statues that reflected you in it.

"Hey Krul, do you think I look nice in this new dress?"

____________________________________

Guren Ichinose

It was killing you. He appeared in your world every night. Some times you would talk about fun things like how the world was before you were turned in a demon.

And some times, he would talk about Mahiru and what she did to world. Those times you wanted to strangle him and drink his blood. You were so sick of her name that you decided to tell him how you felt.

"Guren." You stopped him from talking about some weapon she made. He raised an eyebrow and made your heart flutter. His eyes looked directly at your and erased all the words you had in mind.

"What is it?" Your eyes widened as you forgot what you wanted to say.

"I-I umm, I kind of... Well, really..." You kept repeating same two things all over again. His eyebrows knitted together.

"What do you want to say, (Y/N)?" Hearing your name you melted on the inside.

"I just wanted to tell you that I-I... That I... I want... I wanted..." You groaned and threw a book at him. He caught it with chuckle.

"Just go away. I need to take a shower." You grumbled. He knew very well that demons can't take a shower, but he left anyway. He felt somewhat happy to be able to see this flustered side of you.

"Okay. Have a nice shower, (Y/N)-chan!" Before he could leave you threw another book at him. "Die, Baka!"

____________________________________

Shinya Hiiragi

"B-but Shinya-kun!" You whined again. He was filling some papers and didn't have time for you. With a pout you tried to tell him you liked him.

"Listen, if you have something to say, please wait till I finish." You nodded and slowly dragged yourself out if his office.

How can he be so mean? You wanted to confess and he rejected you without even hearing what you had to say.

As you closed the doors of his office, all of confidence you had disappeared and you shivered.

"O-oh, crap! I can't tell him!" You squeaked and walked away hurriedly. Your face was bright red. Good thing you didn't confess. That would have been so embarrassing!

Time skip brought to you by...*dramatic sound of drums* Extremely Sassy Shinoa Hiiragi!

You heard a knock on your own office. With nose in a book you called out for them to open. In room walked really tired Shinya.

"Hey (Y/N)!" He said trying to sound cheerful. Your face turned bright red. "H-hi!" You faked enthusiasm.

"You wanted to say something." He said while sitting on your desk. Plan A: play dumb.

"What? I don't remember." You said with a sheepish grin while not removing your gaze off a book.

"Today at office you wanted to say something. It seemed really important." You shrugged. For the first time your (e/c) eyes looked up at him.

"I don't know." He narrowed his blue eyes and studied you. "Your eyes are telling me otherwise." You blushed and looked down.
Plan B: kick him out.

"Well, It's not important any more!" You jumped up and pushed him out of the office. "Bye!"

____________________________________

Ferid Bathory

You are going to confess. You are going to do it. Here you go. He is standing there talking to Crowley.

Oh My Dear, Cowley is hot! Those arms... Wait, you are here to confess to Ferid. After all you like HIM, not Crowley.

"Hey, Bathory, come here?" You called out. He had a smirk on his face as he saw your red face.

"Bye Crowley." He said and walked up to you his fabulous walk. "Need something (Y/N)?" You nodded and looked down.

"I-I want to tell you that I l......." You just stopped there. Your red eyes stared at his own and your mouth were open as if you wanted to say something.

No words left your mouth. Awkward silence filled the hall. Ferid chuckled and put a hand on his hip.

"You.....?" Your face turned fifty shades of red. "Nothing!" With that you walked away almost running.

"What is with her?"