prologue

"Edith , Are sure about this?"
The men said.
"Yes"
"But..
"I know what i'm doing"

"Of Course you do. " we're not saying that you didn't, it just that this very risky"

"I am aware but it the only way
To save our people" she said.

"The Child is truly our only hope then" the Men reply.

"The portal is already open we need to send them now before it Start's to close."
Edith slice her palm and drop her blood in the bowl.
"There it's done, you know what need to be done now"
"Yes your Grace"
the men took the bowl and walk through the portal taking a very powerful object along with.

"It's all up to them now , may the gods be with them'

***

I was walking back home from
My friend, Cassie.
I'm late and forgot to call home
I know i should had when we gotten to her house but hey we're teenager girls what you except from us.?
Mom going to kill me.

It weird she didn't call me though, she always on me about that short of thing.
Dark out past the time we normally eat our dinner not to mentioned my curfew.

I was almost home home when i notes
My surrounding.
All our neighbors are a line behind barriers but that not the alarming, that's the first respond trucks taking over the street more perfect. My street..
I run to our home startling when someone arms go around me to stop me to getting the burning house.
"Whoa there little girl , no one going through"
"That my home I scream while fighting the officer.
" I'm sorry miss but no one is allow through" the officer says.
"You don't understand my mom inside waiting for me ,i have to go"

If anyone inside the men putting out the fire will fine her'

That when it happen.
When my life ending.
"MOM" I SCREAM.
She unconscious in the arms of the rescuers caring her out of our in flamed home.
I was motionless while i watched them lay her down and check her but it doesn't take long before one of them shake their head as to say no.
She dead.

My mother is dead.

A/n photo above. Leia and mother Anna, best friend, Alice, and mentor Roman.
Mote actors and cast will be added later.