Chapter 9

We arrived at my house and it was 4.35 pm."5 more mins..."I thought.Hanna was going to come and I will try to get them to be together.I must do this by today..

"Ding Dong!"the doorbell rang.Eureka!It is now the time."Hey Han,come on in,"I told her,while she came inside my house.Emma had already gone into my room and I signaled Hanna to come into my room.Hanna then saw Emma,her expression as per normal.

What?I thought she would be startled or shocked,but she wasn't .But instead,they smiled at each other."What's going on?Are you two friends?",I asked them.They both looked at me.Hanna started speaking,"Well,yesterday Emma came to my house to talk about things.We started talking and there's a feeling in me that said I should forgive her.It was a hard choice but I finally forgave her.We kept talking and eventually become friends."

I was shocked.How could Emma not tell me at the rink."Well,we actually wanted to give you a surprise on Monday but since u called Hanna,let's celebrate."C'mon!"

We ordered pizza and we watched 2 movies.And we played games like Never Have I ever.(A/N:Never Have I ever is a game where We have to say something we did not do.Then,those people that did it have to drink a sip of water in the glass.Like for example,if I say never have I ever swam backstroke without breathing in water b4.If someone in the group whom u r playing with can swim backstroke with out breathing in water,would have to drink a sip in the glass of water that u placed in the middle of the group.Sorry if I haven't explain well...)

Finally,it was 9 pm and Emma and Hanna went back to their homes.I cleared up all the mess and went up to my room,playing with my phone.I think Emma ,Hanna and I will be BFFs,doing everything together like what Emma and I did together.So I guess it's the 3 of us now.

And I was right.We did everything together until we were 18 where we had to go to different colleges.Now that we were 18,we still communicated through Facebook,Twitter and emailing each other. Even though we could not see each other except during the holidays,nothing could separate us.Nothing.