Chapter 4

It was a Saturday,the day of my ice skating class.

"COCO,HURRY UP!"my sister,Cherie yelled at me from the front door."OKAY WAIT!I yelled from my bedroom. I was putting on my ice skating costume. After that,I went downstairs into my sister's car.

I was still in my sister,Cherie's car. We were total opposites. She was super bossy,bossing people around and she was a cheerleader in her school. We never went along well.

After an eternity,I finally reached my destination. "Okay, so find your partners and practice your routine,"my ice skating coach said. Emma came to me and Hanna came to me."Oh no this is gonna turn out bad. Who should I partner?"I thought to myself. I knew both of them really well. Emma was the kind who stood out for herself while Hanna was the quiet one."C'mon Coco,lets practice our routines,"Hanna face fell.She looked sad,feeling lost.I kept looking at her.Emma turned back and saw Hanna.Hanna was behind Emma. When Emma looked at her,she glared at her.And Emma slapped Hanna right across the face.I was shocked.I could not help but shouted,"EMMA WHAT ARE U DOING!!??

"Hanna,you owe me!Emma shouted at Hanna .They knew each other?I skated towards Hanna."What happened?"I asked Hanna but she could not answer as our ice skating teacher asked Hanna and Emma over. People kept staring at me.

(A/N:So this is the chapter and hope you like it

-C