Chapter 6

The next day,the first period was Maths and Emma was in the same class as me.She came in the classroom,her face and lips looking pale.She sat next to me and stared at the ground.I could not help but shake her.She did not respond,still staring at the ground.

"Emma,what happened at the ice skating class ?"I whispered loudly to her so no one could hear me.She still did not respond.When I was about to shake her again,our Maths teacher,came in...

A FEW HOURS LATER...

Emma dragged me to the bathroom,it was recess time we were now in a stall."Emma,please,I beg u ,what really happened?"I asked her.I could see that her eyes were red,like she was about to cry."Coco,please don't tell anyone bout this,okay?"I nodded. "When Hanna and me were In kindergarten,we were really best friends,then they had to move to another state and when I went to elementary and middle school,I was your best friend.And the first day Hanna was here,I saw her.She was in the car with a group of friends,and they were laughing and playing,and I was at the traffic light.And I was with my brother.We crossed the road and the traffic signaled the car to stop but they didn't.I was walking way behind my brother .as we just got into a fight and ....,"Emma started sobbing.I hugged her.She continued,"the car hit my brother and he's now in a coma.Hanna came here the following week when the car hit my brother,pretending nothing has happened.The police sent her to pick up litter everyday after school for five months for drink driving and hitting my bro,"she sobbed harder and I hugged her,feeling sorry for her."Emma,why didn't u tell me about your brother?",this explained why Emma could not be at Her house since last week."Im so sorry,Emma,"I said to her.Then I check my watch,10 mins till recess is over!"Em,do u want to clean up a bit?",her nose and eyes were red and she nodded.We cleaned her up and the bell rang .Next class:Science.

I had Science with Hanna and I am going to ask her what exactly happened."

(A/N: that's the chapter.Thanks for reading!

Kisses,

-C