Chapter 3

"Honey,um...u had a bad fall on the rink and your face skidded against the ice,"my mum said to me.She looked down again,as if she wanted to tell me something."Mum,is there something u want to tell me?"I asked my mother.

"Well..........,"there was a long pause,"the doctor said that you cannot skate for a few months .U can only skate till u are fully recovered and um...U've been disqualified for the Olympics,"my mum said to me.

Tears sprang to my eyes.Ice skating is my life!Can I even wait to recover?Or should I give up ice skating?I just missed being my chance at the Olympics!Everyday in the hospital,I thought about these questions..I can't let my efforts be wasted! So I thought of continuing ice skating .

A FEW MONTHS LATER...

"There's a little secret i would like to tell you..."I was at a singing competition,singing"Bless Myself" by Lucy Hale.

(A/N:I love the song so check it out!)So ya i decided to sing and ice skate and did a few of these competitions in the past few months.I joined my school choir and made a friend,Hanna,and we started to get along.She ice skates too and skates as well as me.She told me she was transferring to another class which was me and Emma's class!

"We are going to be in the same class,"I smiled and said when she told me the details of the class.