Epilogue

1 year later

Suga POV

Hyemi's family move back to their house but this time with their real mother. Her mom and my mom were actually friends and hung out together to make up for the time. Her and Cheri are planning to get married while Jungkook and Jade are having a kid in a month.

The rest of BTS hasn't found their mate yet except for Jin. While GOT7 same but Junior found his second chance mate. Hyemi and I marked each other already but we haven't exactly got married. We are still engaged but never had time to get married because of my busy schedule. She understands and doesn't rush anything she is the perfect girl anyone could ask for. She isn't clingy or the over girly type. She can get jealous but that's what I like about her because it's interesting to watch.

Hyemi POV

Suga went off to practice with the guys while I'm at home. My room officially became our room now since he move his stuff in. I don't mind because I can sleep in peace because of him.

I stop my dance cover videos because I don't want to do it anymore. Also because someone was about to kill me again for dancing.

After 2 hours he came home. Yes we are still engaged and besides there is no time to plan a wedding yet. I also found out my lifespan is as long as a vampire.

"Hey jajiya."

"Hey Yoongi."

He kiss me on the cheek and then went to work like always. Sometimes I wish we would have some time to spend together though.

The next day

I woke up by Yoongi and can see he is really excited.

"What's going on by that look you have something planned?"

"No but can you get dress we are going somewhere?"

I sigh and did as I was told. Once I went out I was drag by Yoongi and also blindfolded.

"You can not take off the blindfold under any circumstances okay?"

"Alright."

Yoongi grab my hand and lead the way.

Rose what's happening?

I can't tell you.

So even you know what's happening.

Yoongi stop me and left but then I heard Cheri and Jade. I was being undress and then I felt a dress being put on me. They made me sit and I could feel them doing something to my hair.

"We are going to take the blindfold off but you have to keep your eyes close okay."

"Do you really believe I will keep my eyes close?"

"Just please and this what your fiancé ask for."

I rolled my eyes and did as I was told but also mentally cursing in my head.

They were done and told me I could open my eyes now. I open and saw I was in a wedding dress. It wasn't too puffy or too flat. There pearls across the chest. It was long to my knees and was really beautiful. They even put make up on me and did my hair.

They smile really wide at me.

"So this is what Yoongi planned."

They hugged me.

"Yep and besides it's been a year since he propose."

"So Jade how's the baby coming along?"

"Fine it's going to be a girl and it's very healthy."

My dad and brothers came in and all hug me. My mom came in too.

"Hyemi you are really beautiful."

"Thank you mom but why did he make this a surprise wedding?"

"You'll find out."

I was then given a bouquet of flowers and push to a door. My dad standing next to me.

"I hope you live happily with your mate."

"I will dad."

I link my arm into his and walk down the aisle. Since my face wasn't covered I felt self conscious but Jade and Cheri made me feel better. Everyone I knew was here and even from my dad's company came great. Yoongi just stared at me and my dad gave me to him.

"You look really beautiful."

"You too Yoongi you look really handsome. But still why did you plan this all by yourself?"

"You will find out when I give my speech."

We stood in front of the priest who talk but I didn't really listen and started listening when he to the I do part. We both said our I do's and put the ring on each other who Michael came up to give. We kiss but I had to pull away cause I could tell Yoongi was going to make it deep and there is are kids watching.

I went to sit down and Michael sat on my lap.

"Well I have been planning this for 2 weeks."

That's why he was always busy.

"I know I haven't spend time with you but I know you understand and don't whine about which is what I like about you. You are different and change me for the better but also I love you no matter what."

I smile and clapped for him.

I love you Yoongi.

I love you too my jajiya.

I blushed and he chuckled at me.

The wedding was over and we went home. I change into my pajamas while Yoongi was shirtless.

He reach out his hand and I took it only to be into his arms.

"I'm sorry I haven't spend time with you."

"I understand but why are you shirtless?"

He smirked and kiss me. Somehow I was on the bed with him on top of me.

"You ready?"

I nodded and we made love with each other and fell asleep.

Author note

This is another Jungkook fanfic but help me think of the title. Here is the summary.

Do you know Peter Pan? If you do then forget the one you knew because the one I met is different. He isn't a kid but in his mid teens. He does like to have fun but doing them to the extreme. He isn't childish but isn't a grown up either. There are 6 lost boys along side with him but there are even more lost girls. Yes he takes orphan girls here. And whichever girl the lost boys or Peter likes they instantly become their girlfriends. But he isn't called Peter Pan instead his name is Jeon Jungkook.