Chapter 4

They started talking and playing. I stayed by my brother's side since I don't want to get too close. Someone came into the room and I think it was their manager.

"Who is she?"

Rude much.

"She's my sister Hyemi."

He looked at me weirdly and I just bowed in respect. But what he did wanted me to punch him. Instead of being nice he pretend I was never there.

You could at least have said hello instead of rudely ignoring me baldy.

"I need you guy to record the new song."

They nodded and was about leave when Mark pulled me with him.

I sat outside the booth watching each of them go one by one to record. I was busy watching and listening that I didn't realize Junior sat next to me.

"Mark told us about you so we won't do anything you don't like."

"Thank you. And sorry about making Jackson fall on his face."

"It's fine he kinda deserves it. So who's your bias in GOT7? Oh I should 't be asking since it would be your brother wouldn't it."

I shook my head.

"Actually your my bias in GOT7."

He smile and we kept talking. I talk with the others and started feeling comfortable around them.

It was time for us to go home and so I waved bye to them.

"Visit us again."

"I will."

We went into Mark's car.

"So did you break up with your girlfriend?"

"Yeah she got annoying and she wasn't my type."

"That's what you always say. You need to find a girl that will last for years to until your married life."

"I will soon."

I rolled my eyes and talked with Cheri and Jade.

I got to my room and my mom was standing there.

"Well since you already pack everything. You're leaving now."

I looked and saw my luggages and boxes were gone. Before I could say goodbye to everyone I was dragged out the door and into her car.

"Take her to her new home."

She slammed the door and the butler followed her orders.

"You are lucky to be away from her."

"No I'm not. She is going to come over everyday when he isn't at home and beat the sh*t out of me."

"Well I'm gonna miss you."

We were here and I hugged him.

"I'm actually gonna miss everyone except my mom of course but I hope all of hang in there cause I know someday my mom will leave one day."

I smiled and he helped put my things in front of the door. He left and I remember I don't have the key to open.

"Now what am I suppose to do? I don't even know if he is in there or not."

I put my hand in my pockets and felt something cold. I pulled it out and it was the key to this house.

I open the door and immediately took the luggages with wheels inside to my room upstairs.

Suga POV

Once I get my hands on her she is so gonna be sorry. I paid for the food but it was my fault for thinking she was a- no I am not going down that road. I went back to the dorm since I was tire.

"Hyung how did it go was it your mate?"

"Yes Jungkook it was but she was different. When I got there she was dress to tempt boys and then she change into something so tomboyish."

"Well you can't judge someone on what they wear."

The rest of the guys came in and patted my back saying congratulation.

"You mind link them didn't you?"

"Maybe."

He looked away. I glared at him and then Jimin started ruffling my hair.

"Now you have a mate you're gonna stop right?"

I look at Jin and smirked.

"Just because I have a mate that doesn't mean I'm stopping my activities with women. Besides she is just a little human so you can't do anything about it."

"Suga this isn't right and she may be different from her so don't do anything."

I ignored it and went to my room to sleep since I'm gonna have to move there tomorrow.

Hyemi POV

Finally I finished. I sat down and left the lights on. I got on the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up by a door opening and people talking. I peeked through my door and it was BTS. I saw Suga just walking around with a cold look.

I backed away from the door and started to hide my things about me that would let them know about me dancing.

I sat on my bed when I hid my things and the door open. He had white or blond hair and then the rest came in.

"Uh hello."

"It's nice to meet you..."

"Rap Monster. This is Jungkook, Jimin, V, J-Hope, Jin, and well you know Suga."

"My name is Hyemi. I listen to your music but I never memorize who was who in BTS."

They smile and I went out of my room to talk with them more.

They seem nicer than Suga but why are they paler than a regular person would be?

I sat on the couch keeping my distance. Jungkook look confused.

"I-I have a phobia of people I'm not close with."

"Don't worry we aren't going to do anything."

I smile and started talking with them. They seem nice except Suga I didn't talk with him and he went into his room.

"Wait you actually said that to Bora."

"Yeah she seem rude and after someone's look and money."

"Suga said the same thing about you."

"I understand he would think that because I was dress like one. But I was forced to wear those by my mom."

They are so similar to GOT7. Suga came out and say across from me.

The guys sigh and stood either beside him or behind him.

"Since we will be living together from now on. There will be rules and well you need to know something."

"A-and what is that?"

I felted nervous but I don't know why I didn't feel scare.

Their eyes turned red and open their mouths fangs showing.

"We're vampires."