Chapter 5

My eyes went wide and he thought it was fear.

"Aw scare of a group of vampires."

My reaction was the opposite.

"No actually this is pretty cool."

Jungkook went beside me and smile widely.

"Really you aren't afraid of us and you don't think this is a prank."

"No I trust all of you well not him. But I know you won't bite and besides even if you did I would care less."

"What do you mean?"

Suga glared at me but I didn't say anything. So he push me against the wall.

"Answer you human."

"No."

He touch my forehead and images of all the bad thing is replaying. Pain and fear overtook me.

"N-no let me go. Don't touch me. GET AWAY FROM ME!"

He let go and I think he told the rest of them. I was shaking in fear the only thing I could see was that incident.

Suga POV

I push her into the wall. This wasn't the reaction I wanted. I want to see her in fear begging us to go away. I looked into her memories and left a bad taste in my mouth.

I saw her getting beat up by her mother with many things like a knife, books, cane, and even fire. Then it showed her getting undress but it was blurry by her tears. It was her getting raped by a guy with her mom on the side watching this all happen.

How did she live through all of this without commuting suicide.

Once that clip of her being rape appeared her eyes became covered with fear and the guys were worried.

I told them what I saw and they pity her. The mate bond made me feel sad and to comfort her but I didn't let that happen.

"Get up you sick human."

"Suga."

"Hyung you shouldn't be like that to your mate."

"I never ask for a mate. Especially a human. Okay I don't care."

I left and slammed the door drifting off to sleep on my bed.

Hyemi POV

I calmed down a little and saw Jungkook in front of me.

"We're sorry that happen to you what can we do to help?"

"Can you take me to my brother? He's from GOT7."

Jungkook look at Rap Monster and he nodded his head.

"C-can you come with me?"

They nodded and we went to my brother's dorm.

"Hey Hyemi."

I hugged Mark immediately and buried my face into his chest.

"Did one of you do this to my sister?"

"It was our hyung the one who is her fiancé."

Mark growled which cause me to pulled back since that was a first.

"What was that?"

"N-nothing hey go watch some TV while I need to speak with these boys."

I nodded and sat in front of the screen.

Mark POV

I am gonna beat that b*st*rd if that's the last thing I do.

We were all in my room all of GOT7 and BTS except her fiancé ugh I hate saying that.

"You guys are werewolves aren't you?"

The guy Jin asked.

"Yeah and you're vampires aren't you."

"Yeah and your sister knows what we are because of that idiot but she didn't show fear instead-"

I cut Jin off.

"She thought it was cool wasn't it?"

"Yeah how did you-"

"Her friends got her into those things and so she isn't afraid instead she's interested in those things and knows about us having mates."

"So does she know about you and the rest being-"

"No we're going to tell her later just not now after everything she's been through."

"We know Suga went into her memories and told us."

I got angry and wanted to beat the crap out of him. The guys were talking to each other and were getting along not like how other werewolves and vampires if they met each other.

"So is Hyemi okay around you guys?"

"Yeah but she is still kinda scare of Suga and once Suga replayed her memories she was in fear and pain. She was reliving that incident."

"That happens a lot. But I trust you to be there for her when we aren't."

"Can I ask one thing?"

"Sure what is it?"

"How did Hyemi make through all of it without thinking of suicide?"

"She is a strong girl. Once she thought about it but remember all the people who care so that stop from her causing pain to herself."

"We'll take care of her but I don't think we can calm her down if she gets another memory attack."

"Just hug her and say things that will calm her down. Then she will notice that she's back in reality."

They bowed and Junior went to play with my sister. I still feel bad for Junior he lost his mate to a rogue attack. I hope he gets a second chance.

Junior POV

I went out and sat next to Hyemi and reassure her that it will be okay.

"BTS will help you so don't be afraid."

"I know but I still think it's cool that they're vampires. I like the color when their eye changes and how the fangs comes out."

"You are into those things aren't you?"

"I got it from my friend Jade. Oh that reminds me I need to talk to them I haven't talk to them for a while."

I smile at how cute she is. She talk on the phone and sound like more than one person on the other end.

"Please don't tell anyone else because I trust you guys with it."

"Okay but I am coming over because I want to see this."

"Why? What if they try and scare us?"

"Don't worry. Oh I have to go bye."

I wonder how she would react if she knows about us and that her brother is a werewolf.

Hyemi POV

We said our goodbyes to GOT7 and went back to my new home.

I went in and was slammed into the wall again by Suga but this time he showed a threatening look. His eyes were red and he showed his fangs.

I gulp and he smirked.

"Fear me human that is the only thing you're good at."