7

IMANI'S POV

We finally arrived at the venue. We got our stuff and followed a huge security guard who gave us our backstage passes and then led us to where all of the other performers were .

I entered the room and it was filled with music and lots of people rushing all around the place.

There were people doing interviews, vocal warmups , and networking. I looked around and saw a lot of familiar faces.

Like Diggy Simmons, Exit 21, The Lucki Gurlz, Mikhail, Chris Miles, Carson Leuders & many more.

"Imani! Is that you?" I heard a very high pitched voice yell.

I turned around and saw Tatiana.

Her and I met at a studio about a year ago. Chris actually produced one of her songs . We don't really talk like that but I heard that she's a little thot. Word on the street is she messed around with Diggy and Jacob Latimore at the same time. But I'm not one to judge so...she's cool...

I looked at her outfit, she was wearing black booty shorts, a sequenced bralette, and black pumps.

"Yeah, it's me." I said smiling while being pulled into an unexpected hug.

"OMG! Its literally been such a long time. How've  you been girl, what you been up to?" she said letting go.

"I've been great, ya know. Still song writing. What about you?"

"I'm good. I'm obviously still singing since I'm performing here tonight. What are you doing here?"  she asked.

"I'm Dj'ing with Chris and I also came to support my bros, The Bomb Digz."

"The Bomb who?" her face scrunched up in confusion.

"They're a boy group...ya know Kevin, Devin, and Daniel?"

"No, I have-" gco

"Hey, Imani. what's up Tatiana?"Chris interrupted.
He walked over and put his arm around my shoulder. The boys shortly followed  behind him.

"Nothing much what about you ?" she said, but she wasn't really paying any mind to him . She was too focused on twirling her hair and eye fucking the hell out of Kevin.

And the worst part is that he's basically doing the same thing. Minus the twirling hair part. He winked at her, and she giggled. And at this point I was annoyed.

Really Kevin?

I felt sick to my stomach watching those two.

Daniel was basically doing the same thing Kevin was.

Devin nudged me on the side. Then motioned his head over to a corner. I followed behind him while they carried on w/ their convo..

DEVINS POV

"Imani are you jealouss ?" I teased I already know that she likes Kevin.

I could tell, I mean it is obvious. She was looking annoyed when Kev and that girl basically flirting right in front of her. I don't know what Kevin's doing because he told me and Daniel he wanted to date her but that's not the way to go buddy..

"Leave me alone Devin." She rolled her eyes and was about to walk away.

"Come on.."  I said then she turned back around.

"What?" She spat.

"Jeesh calm down. All I wanted to ask was if you like Kevin?" I smirked.

"...maybe.."

"Its a yes or no question Imani."

We stood there for like a good 30 seconds. It seemed like she was contemplating on whether or not she should tell me.

"Okay...yeah, I do a-"

"I KNEW IT!" I yelled causing everyone to look at us including Kev. He looked like he wanted to know what we were talking about.

"Uhh sorry about that.." I said. They all turned around and Mani continued.

"Damn Devin , could you get any louder? But what I was saying is that I know he likes me too. When I was on his phone I saw a text that I shouldn't have seen and it was basically him confessing his feeling for me. But what  I don't understand is why he's playing games... I'm starting to think that he's just gonna use me." she looked upset even though she was trying to hide it I knew.

"Look, I know Kevin seems like a player or whatever but I know the last thing he wants to do is use you..I can talk to him if you want."

"Nah, it's okay Devin. I'll figure this out myself, thanks though." she gave me a hug and walked off.

Mann Kevin's really messing up.

IMANI'S POV

I don't know if I should've told Devin all of that. We all know he's probably gonna tell Kev. I went over to the group with Devin following behind me , by that time Tatiana was gone. I started talking to Chris about the set we're doing tonight. And the boys were talking about their performance but I noticed that Kevin kept staring at me.

This is gonna be a great night...

Here's chapter seven😊
I know nothing has really been going down so far but next chapter it will so stay tuned.👀

Don't forget to vote  and comment 💜 y'all. ✌️