Chapter 5: I'm the Worst

A week had passed since Lilo's birthday, and they were some of the best days of Lilo's and Stitch's lives. Being openly together felt far better than they could have ever imagined. What surprised Stitch the most was that everyone seemed completely fine with it. He always believed that Nani and their family would have been against it, since they were different species and all, but she was more supportive than anyone. It was a change that seemed to happen overnight, but truly nothing changed at all. Everyone still treated them the same and they were all as happy as before. Just Lilo and Stitch were finally happy to be in love together. Stitch truly was keeping his promise, keeping Lilo as happy as he could, not wanting to ruin her mood. However, in doing so, he also didn't try to look for a cure. Honestly, he was starting to enjoy being Lilo's boyfriend more and more, and he really didn't want it to end.

The couple had had a busy day, almost every day they would go out on another date. They wanted to make up for the time that they could have been together, and every date was more wonderful and magical than the one before it. Lilo had hoped that on at least one of the times out that they would run into Victoria, so they could tell her the news, but they never saw her. It doesn't matter. The break from hula class is done today, so I'll see her in class tomorrow.

Lilo and Stitch decided to watch a movie, one of Lilo's favorites. Stitch had let her pick it out this time since he picked the previous one, so they ended up watching "Attack of the Space Bugs 2" again. It was one of the movies she would always watch the whole way through.

"A masterpiece like this can't just be half enjoyed." She would always say, whenever someone would want to stop almost any of her favorite movies. With her pouty face and puppy dog eyes, she would always get her way. When it came to Stitch, they were even more effective.

The two of them were sitting on opposite sides of the couch. While Nani allowed them to be a couple, she didn't like all the "mushy-lovey-dovey" stuff. Even with David she kept it to a minimum. So, they had to settle for that when they were alone, like they were now. Nani had to work a late shift and Jumba and Pleakley were out in Jumba's ship. Stitch suddenly noticed movement out of the corner of his eye and looked over to see Lilo crawling on all fours towards him, slowly. His heart began to race as she got closer.

It didn't take long for her to be leaning over him, he thought his heart would burst out of his chest. He thought she just wanted to cuddle and expected her to lay down, but she didn't, she stayed up and began kissing the top his head. She started trailing kisses till she reached the tip of his ear. Stitch thought his body was on fire, each kiss sent another shock through his system. Once her lips reached the top of his ear he sighed in disappointment, thinking that it was over as he no longer felt her lips against him. Suddenly, Lilo nibbled the dark blue tip of his ear, causing Stitch to gasp. In retaliation, he pushed up, landing on top of Lilo who was now on her back. He could see the redness in her cheeks as she blushed furiously, trying to catch her breath from the rush. With a grin, he leaned forward and began giving her kisses in return. Trailing around her collar bone up to her neck, he could feel her chest rise and fall as her breathing slowly became faster. Once he reached the base of her ear, he gave her a nimble as well, sending shivers down her spine as she involuntarily shifted. She giggled at the tickling sensation as the wave of emotions rocked through her system.

Stitch suddenly stopped, getting a moan of disappointment from Lilo.

"Gaba about movie?" Stitch asked her quizzically. Lilo sat up, pushing some hair behind her ear as Stitch got off of her.

"What about it? Let's cuddle and look at constellations tonight. The night sky is so clear!"

Stitch's face contorted in confusion. "But isa yuuga's favorite."