Chapter 20: Ride Or Die

"Come back inside, baby," Loki said. I nodded my head and wiped my tears.

"What if he doesn't come back," I said.

"Then I'll be the baby's father figure. You have no reason to worry. I got you babe," Loki said.

"I love you so much," I told Loki.

"I love you too baby, more than anything in the world," Loki said.

"Your so sweet," I said. He smiled and kissed me.

"Speaking of sweet, your cheesecake is in the fridge. I know your craving it," he said.

"You know me so well," I murmured against his lips.

"Well I've been through 3 pregnancies with you and I'll be here for this one," Loki said.

"Thanks baby, I don't know what I would do without you," I said.

"I don't know what I would do without you either, you mean everything to me," Loki said.

"What's with all the sweet talking? Are you trying to get some pussy later on?", I asked.

"No baby, I just want to remind you of your importance to me," Loki said. I smiled and kissed him.

"Mom, dad, we gotta go to school," Liam said. Loki and I broke apart.

"You wanna come with or stay?", Loki asked.

"I'll stay with Audri, see you later babe," I said.

"You too," he said as he pecked me on the lips before leaving.

"Audri!", I said as I walked into the house.

"Yeah mama?", she asked.

"Did you take a bath?" I asked

"Yah Dada gave me bath," she said.

"Okay," I said. I picked up the plates and cleaned them.

"What do you want to do today, baby?", I asked.

"I don't know. I sleepy mama," Audrianna said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Wanna take a nap with mama?", I asked.

"Yeah," she said. I picked her up and carried her up the stairs into my room. We laid down in the bed and watched some cartoons.

"Why to stomach so hard?" Audri asked as she poked it.

"That's because mama is pregnant," I said.

"Pragnant? What that be?", she asked.

"It means mama has a baby in her belly," I said.

"How did it get there?", Audrianna asked.

"You'll learn in due time," I said.

"Okay, I sleepy now," she said. She laid her head on my stomach and fell asleep.

I continued watching cartoons for an hour until I heard the door open. I went downstairs and saw Sambar. This time he looked more cleaned up.

"Hey," he said.

"Hi," I replied. He came over to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"I want to say it's okay, but it's not. You can't keep leaving for weeks and coming back drunk," I said.

"I wasn't drunk, I had a hangover," Sambar said.

"That doesn't make a difference. I don't want the baby around you if your gonna be like this," I said.

"You can't keep my child away from me," Sambar said.

"I don't want to, but I also don't want you setting a bad example for the baby. I don't want her to see her daddy drunk all the time. I want you to be a part of her life and a good father figure, someone she can look up to,'' I said.

"I know and I'm sorry," Sambar said.

"I'm tired of hearing your apologies, I want to see you change," I said.

"I know and I will. I don't want the baby seeing me like this. I promise I will get better," Sambar said.

"That's all I want. I really love you Sambar," I said.

"I love you too baby," Sambar said as he hugged me tighter. I pulled away.

"Your starting to get stubble," I said.

"Yeah," he said as he messed with it.

''It's hot," I said, feeling wetness build in-between my legs as I looked at him.

"I can smell your arousal," Sambar said huskily.

"I don't know what your talking about," I said as I walked away from him. I heard him growl softly. And in an instant I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Don't lie to me, mate," he said in a very deep voice. I knew his vampire was out.

"Amadeo," I said.

"I love when you say my name, mate," he said.

"Would you like to hear me moan it?", I asked as I rubbed my ass against his hard on.

"Don't tease me, mate," he growled.

"Or what, Amadeo?", I asked seductively.

"That's it mate. Get on your fucking knees,'' he said. I got on my knees and he unzipped his pants. He gripped my head and brought it down. I immediately took his length into my mouth.

"Your very good at this, mate," I heard Amadeo moan. I hummed in response and continued sucking him.

"That's enough," he said. He told me to get on all fours. I obliged.

"You have a lovely ass," he said.

"Thanks," I said, blushing. I felt him lick my pussy all the way up to my crack.

"Oh umm I'm not into that," I said, shivering slightly. I heard him chuckle.

''After I'm done with you, you will be," he said.

As kids would say this day and age, 'He ate the booty like groceries.'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*cringes*

I can't believe I just wrote that, but what's done is done.

Anyways, What do you think?