7- Movie night and killing

Haven's POV:
I was walking through the grocery store, buying food and all of that good stuff forMichelle and I's girls night tonight.

Right now my shopping cart was filled with three packs of Oreos, four Ben & Jerry ice creams and three gigantic bottles of Dr Pepper. And at this very moment I was standing at the candy section, picking out a few chocolates.

Suddenly I could feel my phone vibrating in my pocket which followed by the really loud ring tone I had. Quickly I fished it up out of my pocket and answered without checking the caller ID, but i could sense who it was calling already.

"Hello?" I asked. "Girl you gotta help me over here, I can't choose which snacks I'm going to buy for tonight. They all look so extremely delicious!" There was a long pause before Michelle Continued, I could hear that it was her from the sound of her voice.

"Is it possible to buy everyone of them?"

I laughed, "Only if you have shit loads of money, otherwise I don't think so" I could hear her let out a frustrated groan. "What should I buy then? I can't pick".

"Try close your eyes and then just point at a random pack of snacks" I suggested. "Okay, I'll try that. Bye see you tonight" and then she hung up.

><><><

After I had managed to get everything that i had to get for my part for tonight, I went to the cashier and payed.

I had two very heavy plastic bags filled with sweets and all those things that are so bad for you but oh so good.

I went over to the bus stop and waited there for a while until the bus arrived. A middle aged man offered me some help but something about him gave me the creeps so I politely thanked him and said no.

After a 50 minutes bus ride I was standing outside of Michelle's house. I placed the plastic bags on to the ground and rang on the door bell. My arms felt as if they almost weren't there, they were so light.

The door opened and there she was. "HIIIIIIII" I screamed and flung my arms around her. "I haven't seen you for over a week! Where have you been?"

"I just wasn't feeling very well, but you always makes me feel better so it's nice to have you hear"

I smiled at her before bending down to pick of the heavy plastic bags, "can you give me a hand?"

"Sure I can" she said and then picked up one of the bags.

><><><

We were laying in Michelle's bed watching Scream. We were having a movie marathon. I personally love horror movies whole heartedly, but unfortunately she didn't share the same love for them as I did. Luckily I got her to agree on watching at least two out of the ten movies that we're going to watch.

"FUCKING CALL THE DAMN COPS YOU IDIOT" I screamed out at the screen. "RUN FOR FUCKS SAKE"

Michelle Was laughing at me and calling me overdramatic, but it's so frustrating when the character in horror movies is so stupid and doesn't do the smart thing. I understand that if they did horror movies wouldn't be as entertaining as they are then.

As the night went by we just payed there, binge watching movies. By the time the clock was 2:30 am we had finished eight of the movies.

"Only two more to go" Michelle said with an enthusiastic voice.

"Yea, only two more to go" I smiled

When the movie had started I looked down at the two empty packs of ice cream, "I'm going to go and get the last pack of ice cream, I'll be right back"

I walked down the stairs, the house was completely dark. There was no source of light whatsoever. I'm extremely terrified of the dark so I ran down those stairs and into the kitchen.

Quickly I opened the refrigerator and grabbed the ice cream, I shut it and turned around and that's when I heard the noise.

I took a deep breath in order to calm myself down a bit, "fucking stupid Haven, why did I have to go down this dark house in the middle of the night after watching horror movies?!" I yelled whispered to myself.

"It's probably nothing, most likely that something just fell or it probably was the wind outside" I tried telling myself. It almost worked until I heard the noise again, it was louder this time and made me jump a bit.

"Fuck" I murmured as I looked around the room to see if someone was in here with me. Michelle and me were alone in the house so I knew that it couldn't be her parents or little sister.

A loud bang came from the door and my heart started beating faster and it was harder to breathe.

I know that you really shouldn't go and check the door, it's probably the most stupid thing you could ever do in this situation. But still I did it, I should know better after watching so many horror movies in my life but you know what they say.

Curiosity killed the cat

And right now I was that cat, and I might get killed. Hopefully not but you never know what's going to happen. Life is so strange, the most unexpected things always happen to me so I didn't know what I would find or see as I opened that door.

Yea I do now that I'm a tiny bit overdramatic.

I stepped out in the cold fresh night air and looked around, there was nothing there. I let out a breath of relief.

But just as I was about to turn around and walk back into the house I felt something grab a hold of my arm. The grip was so tight that I couldn't shake it off.

Slowly I turned around to see what or who it was that wasn't letting go of me.

"Annika?" The surprising but yet happy feeling of seeing her right there in front of me, alive and well was so overwhelming. I felt a huge smile staring to spread across my face. "What are you doing here?"

The look on Annika's face started to make my smile fade, that look. I had only seen that look once in my life from hair. And that time things didn't end pretty.

"They're coming for you H, I tried my best to keep you safe. I promise I tried so hard but they were smarter, they knew more than I could of ever imagined. First they're going to kill me and then they're going to kill you. You better get the hell out of here as fast as possible"

I could feel my heart sink from my chest to my stomach, you could hear the panic in my voice as I spoke. "Why are they doing this Annika? Why us?"

"I can't tell you, you're safer without the facts. I found out to much and that's how they found me. I can't let that happen to you. I love you to much little sister"

A small tear slowly dripped down her check and I embraced her in a big, tight hug. "You're not going to die. I'll make sure of it"

"There's nothing you can do, it's too late now. They're already here"

Those were her last words because right after I heard several gunshots. I let out a scream and hold onto Annika tighter.

When I thought it was over I looked down on Annika, "I think it's over now". I let go of her and she fell to the ground. My eyes widened with horror from what I saw. Annika looked so lifeless and she was covered in blood.

"FUCK, ANNIKA. WAKE UP! YOU'RE NOT DEAD, YOU CAN'T BE" I screamed at the cold lifeless body right in front of me. I felt my knees give and I fell on to the ground next to her. My eyes began to water and I started crying hysterically. "Please don't be dead Annika, please don't. You're the only family I have left"

AN: IT'S BEEN FOREVER SINCE MY LAST UPDATE AND I'M SO SO SORRY. But I hoped you liked this chapter and I promise I'll try to update soon <3