6) Let's Have a Bit of Fun

I sat outside the small cave, as iKON slept, looking up at the stairs, and sighing. I was going to leave them. They'd be fine on their own. They could get back. They're not stupid. If I stayed, I'd just put them in even more danger. I was doing it for their own safety. I stood up and took a deep breath.
"Well, see you." I muttered under my breath, glancing at iKON one last time. Then, I began to walk off, silently, further into the woods. I knew the way back to my house from here, and if I got inside without making any noise, I could grab some things and my passport, and then I could make my way to the airport. Running away...again. I was 10 minutes into the woods, when suddenly, I felt a warm hand wrap around my wrist. I opened my mouth to scream, when another hand clapped over my mouth, muffling the sound. I struggled.
"Shh, it's okay. It's just me." Someone whispered in my ear.
I froze. I recognised that voice.
"H-Hanbin?"
Hanbin grinned.
"Where do you think you're going?"
"Away. Away from you all. I'll just hurt you more." I muttered, pulling away.
Hanbin tilted his head.
"That's a load of crap. We want to help you, and that's what we're going to do to, whether you like it or not." He said firmly.
I rolled my eyes.
"Hanbin---"
"No. I won't hear it." Hanbin said calmly.
"Don't tell the guys about this." I asked quietly.
Hanbin's grin sprung back.
"What are you going to do to make me not?"
I frowned.
"What?"
"Well...how about we play around?" Hanbin suggested.
I blinked, confused.
"I don't understand..."
Hanbin grabbed my hands and pulled me close. His lips made contact with my neck and I blushed, embarrassed.
"H-Hanbin, stop it..."
"Why? Come on, Aoife, don't be shy." Hanbin murmured.
He met my eyes and I bit my lip, nervous.
"I...I'm not sure..."
"Come on, let's have a bit of fun." Hanbin grinned.
He pulled me deeper into the woods, until he was sure nobody else would find us, then he pushed me down onto the floor, smirking.
"I don't understand, Hanbin." I said quietly.
Hanbin crouched down, and put his lips to my ear.
"Give me everything, tonight." He whispered. I looked into his eyes. I remembered his supportive words when he found out why I'd moved here to Seoul. I remembered the way he smiled at me. The way he stuck up for me. And suddenly...I was his.

We both staggered back to the others, Hanbin's arm around my waist. iKON looked up.
"Where the hell have you two been?" Jinhwan said angrily. "We thought something had happened to you!"
Hanbin bit his lip.
"We're sorry. We were...talking."
"Just talking?" Junhoe raised one eyebrow, looking irritated.
I blushed.
"Just talking."
"You've gone red, Aoife." Chanwoo pointed out.
"Shut up Chanwoo!" I hissed.
Yunhyeong frowned.
"Don't tell him to shut up. Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves. I was so worried about you...you scared the death out of us! Don't ever do that again, Hanbin. As for you, Aoife, you should know better than walking off into the night, leaving us alone, with a group of killers coming after us."
I blinked, realisation dawning on my face. I felt so flustered. Hanbin had just made love to me, in the middle of the dark, huge forest, persuading me to stay. How could I be so stupid, thinking that leaving them alone would help anything? Ugh, sometimes...I wonder how I even manage to pass the exams at school.
"I'm sorry." I said quietly. "Do you know what time it is?"
"It's 5:00 AM." Bobby said calmly.
"We've been gone for an hour..." I whispered to Hanbin. His eyes grew wide.
"Wow."
"What were you really doing, Hanbin?" Jinhwan asked, his eyes narrowing.
Hanbin went bright red and I shivered under Jinhwan's glare.
"We...we were just---"
"Don't even think about saying you were just talking. Do you think we're stupid, Aoife?" Junhoe snarled.
Suddenly, I completely and utterly snapped.
"How dare you talk to me like that! How has it got anything to do with you anyway? You, Junhoe, acted like such a bastard when we first met, and you, Jinhwan, you're sweet, and kind, and you helped me, but...but I don't want to fall in love with someone who doesn't even have the guts to dump his cow of a girlfriend. It's none of you business what I did with Hanbin. None!" I screamed.
They all stared at me, blinking in surprise.
"You want to know what is to do with us?" Jinhwan whispered. "I love you, Aoife. I never thought I'd fall in love, but I love you. I never believed in love at first sight but...with you, Aoife...it was an exception."
"I acted like a bastard because I knew that if I was nice, you'd just push me away anyway. I acted like a jerk because I hated that I knew if I asked you to be mine...you'd just laugh and immediately hurt me." Junhoe said quietly.
I swallowed and looked up at the shocked Hanbin. He swallowed and rubbed his neck.
"We did it...we did it in the forest."
His friends stared at him.
"You what?" Donghyuk's mouth dropped open.
"We...we...you know." Hanbin whispered, sounding embarrassed.
"Oh god..." Jinhwan went white.
Junhoe groaned.
"You have to be kidding me. Why?"
I took a deep breath.
"I may not be the nicest person on Earth, but Hanbin wasn't like the rest of you, who were cold. He may not have liked me, but he stuck up for me. I appreciated it and...he...he always says things, small things, that give me confidence. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but he's an amazing young man. And that's...that's why I gave him me. Please, don't hate me. Jinhwan, you helped me more than anybody here, and that first kiss was perfect...and Junhoe...even though I must have hurt you...you still cared, right? I'm sorry...I really am. I'm sorry if I hurt you."
Jinhwan sighed.
"Hanbin's a hard-working, and sweet man, I hope you two are happy together. I just want you to be happy, Aoife." Jinhwan added.
Junhoe nodded.
"I agree with Jinhwan. Both of us will always be here for you, but we'll push away our feelings for you. Stay with Hanbin, he clearly cares for you."
I blushed and Hanbin squeezed my hand.
"We've got some amazing friends, Aoife." He said softly.