Revenge

I wasn't sure what to do, his hand was on me and he was starting to move it slowly, did he want me or did he just want to toy with me? Fuck it, weather he liked it or not i was having him now!, i put a hand on his shoulder and managed to roll him so he was on his back, i threw myself on top of him and instantly pinned his arms to the bed, he pushed against me but i was determined to keep him there "shit, okay ryan very funny, i'll stop then" i just replied to him with a half grin and he could tell he was in trouble. he begged for me to get off of him but instead i sunk my teeth into his neck, gently biting him from his neck down to his shoulder then on the way back up sucking to give him a huge love bite. all while doing this i was still grinding on him and i could feel him getting just as hard as me, no matter how much he was saying no i could feel him pushing against me less and less, embracing me and almost pulling me onto him, i kept going from biting him to kissing him till i knew he wouldn't want me to leave him alone, 

I took my hands off his arms to give him some freedom and he instantly pulled me down on him as hard as he could, almost winding me. he kept me pinned to his chest as much as he could not letting my lips leave his for even a second, he didn't want me to go and quite frankly, i wasn't going anywhere, he sat up with me gently and slid his hands down from my back to my sides then to the bottom of my shirt slowly taking it off, as soon as it was over my head i had already started removing his from his body, this time he pushed me on my back and laid on top of me, his lips moved from mine slowly down my chest and to my nipple once again as they had done before, except this time he went down further, and slowly removed my joggers, leaving only my tight boxers that left little to the imagination, his lips carried on down my stomach causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach till he got down to my bulge, he gently kissed it and teased it with his lips for a few seconds before sliding his lips up my body once again and sliding his hand up my leg towards my groin where he gently rubbed.

i couldn't take it anymore, i pushed him up a little bit so he was on his hands and knees and i slid down the bed underneath him slowly pulling his shorts down reviling that he had no underwear on underneath, i let my lips glide down his chest, belly, and finally onto his waist line, i whispered all he had to do was tell me to stop and i would, he told me there was no way that was going to happen. i gently slid down the bed even further until my lips were on the tip of his penis, he let out a small grown, even in the heat of the moment i couldn't help but think his noises were adorable, i gently opened my lips around his dick and slid the head in followed by the shaft as slowly as i could, i knew it was teasing him and i knew this was payback, i gently moved my head back and forwards causing my lips to gracefully move up and down on his shaft, i could tell it was working because i could hear his breathing getting heavy, he hid his head in the pillow yet i could still hear him i knew he wanted me, but after how he's treated me he would have to earn that. he whispered that he was almost done and my first thought was to speed up, i started moving my head as fast yet gently as i could causing him to grown more and even louder, suddenly he moaned he was cumming and i let him finish in my mouth filling it with his warm sweet cum, he really filled me up so i had no choice but to swallow, not that i wouldn't have anyway.

He was done, i could tell, but he knew that i was still as hard as ever and after getting him to moan like that it made it even worse, he told me that he wasn't really sure how to give head and that he didn't really want to at that time, and it left me a little annoyed at him, but his next words, that's what made me press my lips against his even harder that before, i moved over his bed to his bedside drawer and found a few condoms and some lube packets. he had only just met me yet he wanted me to take his virginity, i was filled with so much joy from the thought that he actually loved me, when i asked him to lay down he laid on his back and seemed sligtly confused, i asked that he wanted me to take it, and he replyed yes as in he wanted me to "take it". So apprently not as much love as i though but atleast he was trying to help me i guess, we sort of sat awkwardly looking at each other for a few minutes before he asked "well do you want to or not?" of couse! was he fucking stupid? wait no, he was fucking me.

I slowly lowered myself onto my chest and let him apply lube to me and himself, it was cold and caused me to twitch a little bit but he seemed unfazed, well he did have something keeping some of the cold off him i suppose, i could feel him position himself over the top of me and start to lower himself down on top of me, he knew that he was going to hurt me either way because all he said was i'm sorry and kissed the back of my neck before slowly pressing down on me and pushing his way into me, with each deep breath of mine he stopped, i could tell he didn't want to hurt me which made me think that maybe he did care. He carried on, slowly pushing himself deeper and deeper into me until he was fully inside me and i had tears dripping from my eyes, it hurt but it felt so god damn good at the same time, i couldn't believe that i was getting what i wanted right now, he gently started thrusting against me each time managing to hit my g-spot sending a shock of pleasure up my body, he managed to go for about half and hour speeding up when he knew that it didn't hurt anymore, it was a good thing his bed was quite because the speed he was going he would have woken up the entire street, each time he pressed into me i could feel myself falling in love just a little bit more, and feeling myself coming to climax more and more, i couldn't hold it anymore, i told him so he slowed down and just made sure he trusted harder rather than faster, he managed to get every last drop of cum out of me at that point, after all this trying that's how it goes, i was done.