Arrival

We turned up at a set of huge black gates that were looming above us almost unnoticeable in the darkness of the sky, he told me that we were there and for some reason i thought it was smart to respond with, yeah no shit Sherlock and i quickly apologized for it, he told me not to worry and giggled at it. honestly, why has he got to be straight? i would have had him by now. I shouldn't think about it but i don't care anymore, if i get a chance i might end up making a move.

He drove up the path way and parked his car, his house was huge! i thought only celebs had homes this size, he whispered to be quite and told me his parents might be surprised if they saw there son with another boy in the house this late at night and that we would have to sneak in through his window. i gave him a lift up then he pulled me up after him, he was surprised how light i was, and it wasn't until we were stood close with our bodies touching that i realised how much smaller i was than him, i only came up to his eyes, oh god, now i just want him ever more!

He looked almost tempted by me, maybe...just maybe, but no, as soon as that thought hit my head he stumbled back and decided to ask me exactly what i was doing out on the street that late. i told him what had happened, ever last detail about now and my past because for some reason he made me feel safe, like he could protect me from anything. At that time, i almost felt like he wanted to protect me, and he wanted to take away my past. i thought nothing of it and it was just a kind heated human for once, but no. it was much more, i could feel a burning desire coming from him. i wanted to kiss him, just grab his head and pull his lips to mine and not let them go, but i didn't even know his name!

i managed to pluck up the courage, i asked him his name and he replied with Sebastian, oh god. that's such a typical name for a rich white kid, but anyway i just went for it and told him, look Sebastian, I'm sorry for this. and i pull him towards me, put my hands on the side of his head, and brought his lips to mine. i regretted it instantly while moving closer to him but to my surprise he didn't push me away, he didn't pull me close but he didn't push me. is that a good sign? oh god what have i done?!