Zero's Condemnation

Start bij het begin

Yuki shoved his arm away, "That's enough, Aido!"

"What, are you embarrassed?" Hanabusa asked condescendingly. He grabbed her arms and ice sprouted from where he touched her.

"Aido, stop!" Yuki said, raising her hand to slap him.

Her hand was stopped by none other than Kaname himself.

"Please don't, Yuki," He requested calmly, but I could tell he was enraged from his aura.

Hanabusa, why do you always have to piss him off?

"Kaname..." Yuki said, blushing.

The ice melted, obviously the doing of Kaname.

"Lord Kaname..." Hanabusa said, fear crossing his features.

Kaname slowly turned his head towards Hanabusa, and there was a murderous look in his eye. He backhanded Hanabusa so hard that Hanabusa almost fell over. He could have done worse, though.

"Did someone ask you to do this?" Kaname asked, still icily calm.

"No. It's my full responsibility, and I apologize. Will you please forgive me, Lord Kaname?" Hanabusa asked humbly, kneeling.

"Go," Kaname commanded, and Hanabusa immediately rose and ran up the stairs.

He passed me, and I gave him an icy stare. His eyes widened. I jerked my head to my room and mouthed, Get out of here.

He bowed his head and hurried to his and Akatsuki's room. I looked back at Kaname and Yuki. Kaname had his hand on her cheek. I felt disgusted for some reason, and turned away, going quietly to my room to wait out the rest of the daytime. I froze when I heard Zero's name come up.

"Considering what he took from you, he owes you that much," Kaname said.

What he took from her? That makes it sound like he did weird things to her. And Zero isn't a thief... What are they talking about?

I tuned back in just as Kaname said, "I just can't ignore the fact that he bit the girl I hold dear."

What?

No.

It... Can't be.

Zero...

Took Yuki's blood?

I covered my mouth to prevent a gasp from escaping and quickly shut my bedroom door, sliding down the wall.

I tried.

I tried so hard to help him.

But he took her blood.

I can't believe he has fallen that far.

I need to do something.

Anything.

But what?

I sighed and slammed my head against the wall, tears falling down my face as I watched what was happening with Zero.

I saw the thoughts running through his mind.

I saw him put the bullets in the gun.

I saw him cock it.

I saw him bring it to his head.

I saw Yuki burst in and try to stop him.

I saw him tell her to kill him.

I sobbed and clutched my head.

I couldn't stop the emotions now.

His thoughts kept streaming through my head.

His self hate is going to destroy him.

He left his room.

Yuki ran after him.

I see the memories in her head.

Memories of Zero as a younger child.

I shook with the force of their emotions.

Make it stop!!!

I was finally able to shut my empathic powers off, and then I was aware of all of the Aristocrats, along with Kaname standing just inside my door.

Then I saw the ice surrounding the room. And the vines crawling up the walls. The broken furniture. The cracks in the wall. The broken window. The half-moon-shaped cuts on my palms from my fingernails. But mostly the singed image of eyes on the floor. Zero and Ichiru's eyes. Master Yagari's eye. Yuki's eyes. And his eyes. Color pooled in the irises of each set, making them seem real.

The mismatched colors of brown and blue made me shiver.

My hair fell around me.

It was pitch black.

My eyes.

They were glowing a violent golden color.

I stood calmly and walked to the window.

The air.

It smelled of agony.

I turned to my classmates and observed their shocked expressions.

"You see now the curse of the Sayama. Remember it. Be grateful you don't have to suffer it," I said, feeling empty and detached. I took my coat from my chair and pulled it on as I slid past the vampires in my room.

I needed to leave.

Now.

I'll also show you a sweet dream
next night.

________________________________________________________________

Ooh...

Drama, drama, drama.

But seriously, I literally just came up with that ending. I wasn't going to make it that drama-y.

But whatever.

Hope you guys liked it!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Thanks <3

~ C-chan o(^^)o