I Remember!

Your POV:
The Doctor showed me different things around the TARDIS. I've remembered a lot of things, like how I have a room on the TARDIS, and where everything is around here. I also remember the Doctor and River, but I still don't know who they are to me. Part of me says that we are more than just friends.

Doctor's POV:
I'm trying to figure out how to help (y/n) remember who I am to her. I can't just up and tell her that I am her father. She'd never believe me, but I don't know how long it will be till she remembers. Hopefully I can help her tomorrow. It's getting late, and she needs her rest.

Third Person POV:
That night (y/n) had a dream, of, she soon recognized as, things she's done in the past.

Your POV:
I woke up, a little confused, but soon realized that I got more of my memories back. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I had called the Doctor, dad. As I thought about it more I noticed that the title fit for him. I quickly got up and went out of my room to look for my dad. I walked into the control room, and found him standing at the console, probably waiting till I woke up.
"Dad!"
He turned and looked at me, as I started running toward him, smiling. When I got right in front of him, I jumped real high, wrapping my arms around his neck, and burrowing my face into his chest.

Doctor's POV:
I got a little surprised when I saw (y/n) running toward me. As soon as she had her arms wrapped around my neck, I quickly wrapped my arms around her, and held her closer than I ever have before. Then it occurred to me that I think she called me dad.
"Did you just call me dad?"
"Yah."
"So you remember?"
"Yep!"
I then grinned real big, and she was grinning too, and held her close again.
"I was so worried when you disappeared, all those days ago! I started getting afraid when I wasn't able to find you ether!"
"I was afraid that you had given up trying to find me!"
"I would never give up trying to find you! And I'm glad that I finally did!"

Your POV:
He walked over to one of the seats in the control room and sat down, still holding me close. I just leaned against his chest, and listened to his hearts beat.