Battle Ensues

Third Person POV:
When the TARDIS finally landed, the Doctor and River found they were on Demon's Run, but it looked a little different than the last time they were there.

Doctor's POV:
"Alright, let's look for (y/n)! I'll use my sonic to see if I can locate her, then we'll follow the signal."
I spun in a complete circle, then looked at what the sonic said.
"Ah, I think we've got something! She's this way."
River and I then followed my sonic down one of the many corridors in the building, down a few stairs, till we came to a hall with multiple doors. I used the sonic to identify which room
(y/n) was in, and then opened the door. When we entered we found her cuffed and hanging from a wall. We walked over, to make sure that she was alright, and found that she was passed out. I quickly wrapped one arm around her, while using the other to unlock the cuffs around her wrists, with the screwdriver. When both cuffs came off, (y/n) gently fell into my arms, and I held her close, as if she were to disappear again if I were to let her go. River and I then quickly left the room, so we could get back to the TARDIS. About half way there, alarms went off, indicating that they knew we were here.
"Great. River, you keep on guard, but stay close! We need to get to the TARDIS!"

Third Person POV:
Once Madame Kovarian found who set off the alarms, she called on as many men and Silence as she could.
"Stop them! You can't let them get away!"
The men and Silence surrounded River and the Doctor, so the 2 of them stood, back to back, ready to fight, River with her gun cocked and ready to fire, and the Doctor with his sonic screwdriver, pointed out, ready to disarm enemy guns, while also holding (y/n) even closer.

The Doctor's POV:
I have to protect (y/n)! I can't risk losing her again. Once the battle started, River shot down all the Silence, and then shot the men with guns, once I disabled the guns with my sonic. Once all the enemies where down, River and I started running back to the TARDIS, again. Once we got inside, I laid (y/n) down on one of the seats in the control room, then got the TARDIS to leave that horrid place.