Who Are You?

Doctor's POV:
Once we got away from Demon's Run, I had to make sure that Madame Kovarian didn't send anyone/anything to try and follow us. Meanwhile, River was checking on (y/n), to make sure that she was alright.
"(y/n) seems to be doing fine. She has some scrapes and bruises here and there, but other than that, she seems fine. I should probably get back to prison, before they come searching for me."
"Fine. One moment."
I then took River back to her prison cell, with her giving me a quick kiss goodbye. I then walked back to the TARDIS, and left. (y/n) started stirring, so I quickly walked over to her, kneeling down in front of her.

Your POV:
Ugh, what happened? I'm not sure where I am, but where ever it is, I hope I'm not in danger. Ooh, bright light. Not liking that. But slowly adjusting... And... There's a person beside me. He's looking at me, like he knows me. And, again, where am I? But most importantly...
"Wh-who are you?"
"(y/n). It's me, the Doctor. Don't you recognize me?"
"..."
"Oh. Hm. Do you remember anything at all about where you are, or what happened?"
"No. I-I don't."
I need to figure out what happened. This "Doctor" seems to know something that I don't, but I get the feeling he won't tell me what it is.
"How are we going to get my memories back?"
"I'm not sure, but I think that if we try different thing, like show you something that you have, or anything like that, it may help us figure out what to do. First, though, if you don't mind, I want to run some scans, to see if I can figure out how you lost your memories."
"Alright."
He then carefully picked me up, and carried me to this room with a cushion seat, and some sort of table. He set me down on the seat, then started up different electronic systems, which I would assume allows him to do scans and such. He then waved a hand held device in front of me, looked at it, then looked at the screens.

Doctor's POV:
Hm, looks like your average memory wipe, acquired through an injection. I'm hoping that I can figure out how to get (y/n)'s memories back soon. It's kinda weird her not knowing who I am, or what I am to her.
"OK, let's see if we can figure out how to get your memories back!"
"OK!"