I May Have Finally Found You!

Your POV:
Where is my mom and dad? Why haven't they gotten here yet? I just want to go home! Madame Kovarian is planning something, I just know it! She would inject me with some sort of serum, at different times. It's getting harder and harder to stay awake! My memories are seeming to fade too! Soon I may loose all my memories. I don't want that! Oh no! Here she comes again!
"No. Please don't!"
Argh! The serum always burns, like crazy! Woah. I don't feel so good... The world is starting to spin. But I gotta know something... Hopefully I can ask, before I pass out!
"Wha-t... d-o... yo-u... wa-nt...
wi-th... m-e?"
------------------
A/N - The dashes in between are supposed to represent slurred speech... I didn't know how else to have it appear. Basically just read it like you would speak slow, maybe pause a little, and maybe take a breath, or something, when ever you see the dash. Basically, what's happening is slightly labored breathing, had has slightly slurred speech. Sorry if that's confusing...
------------------
"I already told you. I need you, so we can take down the Doctor!"
Doctor... Doctor... Doctor Who? Wait... Doctor... Daddy... Who?
"Bu-t I... to-ld... yo-u... th-at... I wo-uld... ne-ver... d-o
so-meth-ing... li-ke... th-at!"
It's getting harder and harder to keep my eyes open! But I've got to hold on! Come on daddy! Hurry up! Oh no. I can't hold on any longer! Everything is fading!
"Oh you will do exactly what we want you to, once the serum has fully gone through your veins!"

River's POV:
I decided to visit the Doctor again, but when I came in, with my vortex manipulator, he wasn't in the room. I started searching, and I finally found him, in our daughter's room, asleep, leaning against the wall by the bed. I decided that it would be better to leave him there, since he needed his rest. I then walked out to the control room, and started up some scans for him. After a while, the Doctor came out, still a little sleepy.
"Ugh, why did I fall asleep? How long was I out?"
"Not sure. Just got here not to long ago."
"And you didn't bother to wake me up?"
"No, you needed your rest!"
"Whatever. What are you doing anyway?"
"Running some scans to see if we can find her. I feel as if we are so close to finding her!"
"Wait, what's that?"
"It's very faint, but it looks like the scans finally found something! Let's just hope that it's (y/n)!"