Pt | 1

"Factionless!"

You and the rest of your pack went into a group hug.

Y/N : I'm getting you out of there. Don't worry.

Y/N kissed Ken goodbye and let his hand slipped from yours as he hopped on the truck to factionless. You recalled seeing Bailey's result and she's being put in Dauntless too.

"Dauntless!"

As soon as you heard the security, you and your pack hopped on the truck to Dauntless. As you settled down at the corner, you rested your head on your knees. A few moments later, you smelled that scent. That wicked scent. You looked up to see Bailey already looking at you with a grin. You continued to stare at her and without you realizing, you were already growling.

Will : Y/N ! *snapped his fingers in your face*

Y/N : Oh.

Will : You're growling. Stop it. Everyone's looking at you.

Y/N : Sorry.

You just ignored Bailey and rested your head on your knees. 'Take care of yourself and the others. I'm not there to protect them. You are.' You replayed what Ken said in your head. A tear rolled down your cheek.

Ken's POV;

The reason I let Bailey went away with it is because there are no proof. That would make things complicated. Little did I know I was dreaming about y/n all the way to factionless. The truck stopped, I stood to look around. It looks really poorly.

Sean : Y/N . Wake up. We're here.

You woke up to see that you're lying on Sean's lap. You must've fall asleep on your knees and Sean puts you on his lap.

Y/N : Oh. Sorry.

Sean : Its okay.

You stood up with the rest of the people. The building was big and painted with dark colors. We were asked to go inside the building. Once we were inside, everything was dark colored.

"Welcome everyone to Dauntless. I'm Red.  You are a smart one to choose Dauntless. Here, we don't accept losers. To me, all of you are losers. Unless you can prove to me in this one month before the two Top Scorer goes for the Survival Games. Take this suit each and change into them. You have 5 minutes, then come back here."

Ken's POV;

We were asked to enter the building. The insides were hideous.

"Welcome to the factionless. I'm Evelyn. Being here is not something to be proud of. If you show good scores, we'll consider you to another faction of your choice. There is one more month to prove yourself. Change into these clothes and we'll get started."

Y/N's POV;

I finished changing under a minute. As I was brushing off myself to make me look presentable, Bailey came.

Bailey : Oh look who is so annoyed right now.

Tati stepped forward and was about to take Bailey's hand.

Y/N : Tati, no.

But she held Bailey's hand tightly and closed her eyes. She could hold one's hand and know one's past but her nose will bleed. Bailey tried to pull her hand from Tati's grip but her grip was too strong.

•tbc•

[I am back people! i have one more subject left next tuesday and i am eager to start writing back here! Here's season 5!]