14

I danced around my kitchen and around the kitchen island to the fridge as Post To Be blasted through the apartment."But he gotta eat the booty like groceries!" I sang before taking a sip of my fruit water. I walked into the living room and turned down the volume of the music a little. There was a knock on the door so I went to see who it was. I opened the door to see Asher. "Asher!" I said as I hugged him. "How's the pregnant lady?" He laughed."Ugh, don't call me that!" I groaned. "Is it hard?" He asked me. I was only 4 months pregnant so it was pretty easy. "Not really." I admitted. "Where's Ax?" He asked me. "He should be on his way-" I began to say before the door was opened and then shut. "That's him." I smiled as he walked into the living room and did that manly handshake hug thingy with Asher. Then he came to me and wrapped his arms around my stomach and kissed my cheek. "I got an appointment in a hour." I said to them both. "Can we come?" Axel asked. "Why do you think I told you? I gotta get ready." I said as I unwrapped Axel's arms from me and walked upstairs to our room.

I put on a black tee shirt, gray joggers, and black Nikes. I put my hair in a messy bun and went back downstairs to see Axel and Asher waiting at the door for me.

We left the apartment and got into my car and drove to the hospital. I went in with Axel and changed into the gown and sat on the hospital bed. The doctor came in and began the appointment.

"Would you like to know the gender?" The doctor asked me. I looked at Axel before making my decision. "Yes." I breathed. "The gender is..."

*****