10

Aspen's POV
I put on the tan skirt that hugged my curves perfectly and the white crop top. I put on the tan and black heels and then put on the necklace that Jai is letting me borrow. I did my hair and makeup and then went downstairs to hear the loud music and about 30 people in the kitchen and living room.

"Aspen?" Someone called me. I turned around and saw Axel. I just rolled my eyes and turned around. I walked through drunken teenage kids into the kitchen to find Jai. I took a cup out of her hand and chugged it. The back of my throat burned but I didn't care.
I walked back into the living room and luckily, I didn't see Axel. About 10 minutes later, about 50 more people got here. I saw a really cute boy and then I recognized him. He goes to Dakota High, he plays lacrosse against my brother. And dang, he's cute.

I saw Camilla and Destiny and I just rolled my eyes before walking over to the kid from Dakota High. "Hey." I smiled at him. He looked me up and down before responding. "Hey!" He smiled. "Aspen. You play against my brother." I told him. "Oh yeah, you're Asher's little sister. I've seen you at a few games." He told me. "Are you gonna tell me your name or?" I asked him. "Or right. I'm Raymond." He laughed, revealing his dimples, that were way to sexy for me to handle.

I walked into the kitchen and got a plastic red cup and gulped it down. I went back into the living room and saw Camilla grinding her body against Axel's butt. I rolled my eyes and grabbed Raymond's hand as I pulled him to the middle of the room.

We started dancing and I started dancing on Raymond. "What the heck is this?" Axel said as he ripped Raymond away from me.

"We're just dancing so calm down!" I yelled at Axel. "Stay out of this!" Axel yelled at me. "Actually, you should tell that stupid slut to stay out of this!" I shot back, knowing he knew exactly who I was talking about. "Hold up, hold up, hold up, who are you calling a slut?" Camilla asked me, pushing through the crowd. "I never mentioned any names but I guess I don't have to since you're the only slut here." I sighed, looking at her.

"I guess you haven't looked in the mirror now have you?" She asked me. "Oh I have, it's just, I'm not you." I smirked. People began to laugh at my comment.
She came up to me and tried punching me but I ducked and tackled her. I punched her and busted her lip before three people pulled me off her and held me back. I turned and saw the three people. A girl and boy that looked familiar and Raymond.

I just pulled away from them and ran up the stairs to Jai's room. Luckily, no one was in here. I just sat on the bed and tried to calm myself down. The door opened and Raymond and the boy and girl come in. "Hey, thanks for getting me off her, I would have killed her if you guys didn't do anything." I smiled at them. "Well, we did promise to be there when you needed us most so..." The boy said. "Drew? Aria?" I asked the boy and girl. "We're back baby!" They yelled at the same time. I got up and ran up to them and embraced them both. Raymond just stood there and smiled.

"Told you I could find her. And you didn't believe me." Raymond said with his arms crossed over his chest. "Aye, cállate Ray!" Aria laughed as she shoved him. "You guys know each other?" I asked pointing at Aria then at Raymond. "Yeah, we're cousins." Aria laughed. "Well, you should have introduced us a long, long, time ago!" I laughed. She laughed with me.

We all sat down and played Truth or Dare, Would You Rather, and Kiss Kill Marry. After about an hour, I changed back into my clothes and put the outfit Jai let me borrow. We all left her house and Drew drove since he was the only one that didn't drink anything. We got to Aria's house and Raymond ran up the stairs. I ran up the stairs behind Aria and Drew. Drew went into one room while me and Aria went into another. I could tell it was her room so I looked around and saw a familiar picture. A picture of me and her when we were in 9th grade. The first day.

"Catch!" Aria said before chucking a pair of shorts and a tee shirt at me. I caught it and changed before pulling my hair into messy bun and going into the bathroom to wash my face.

"Good night." I said before plugging in my phone and going to bed.

*****