02

Aspen's POV
The bell loudly rang and I got up from my seat, trying to get away from Axel as quickly as possible. "So now your running from me, huh Wilson." He said. "Why do you care Jacobs?" I asked as I turned to face him. He just smiled. "So you do remember me?" He asked with a smirk. I just rolled my eyes. "I remember the old you. The immature, younger you. Now you're... This. What did you do to that poor little boy?" I jokingly asked him. "I could say the same for you. I mean, you were pretty then but now..." He bit his lip as he looked me up and down. "Ugh, you're no way the boy I knew in elementary." I said as I turned away and ran to my next class, math.

I took a seat in the back since I hate this class, as well as the teacher. Mr. Wainwright is the rude 54 year old white haired math teacher that passes out detention slips like they were candy. I honestly hate him with a burning passion, and I don't hate anyone.

Axel walked into the class with two other boys, Damion and Rafael, the school's most rebellious boys. Axel saw me and walked to the back and sat next to me. "Making friends already?" I asked as I flipped through my math binder. "Jealous?" He asked me. "I don't think there's anything to be jealous of." I laughed. "Why are you sitting by yourself?" He asked. "I was sitting by myself but now the seat is occupied, by someone with higher confidence than I have throughout my entire body." I mumbled loud enough for only him to hear.

"I do not have that much confidence!" He laughed. "But you do! You have more confidence than the trophies I have. All together!" I laughed back. "You still snowboard?" He asked me. I just nodded since I was doing my work.

We didn't talk all throughout that class. The bell rang and I put my stuff away and ran to the football field for my brother's lacrosse practice that I wouldn't dare miss. I sat at the bleachers and watched the whole practice until someone sat next to me. "Crazy seeing you here, huh Wilson?" A deep voice spoke. Blake Jefferson. "What do you want Blake?" I asked, already annoyed by his presence.

"I just sat down Aspen! You act like me being here is annoying you." He said. "It is! I can't watch one practice without you trying to flirt with me. And my brother is right there! You know he will hurt you if he ever found out you were trying to hook up with me." I shot at him. "Well I guess we will have to keep it a secret, now won't we?" He whispered in my ear. "Blake get away." I pushed him away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. "Why? I know you want me." He mumbled. "Blake!" I yelled as I tried to get out of his grip. "Blake, let go of my sister!" Ashton yelled at him. "Or what?" Blake said as he pushed his body against mine. "Let. Go. Of. Me!" I said as kneed him in the reproduction area. He dropped to his knees as he held himself. I walked past him before turning and bending down to his ear. "Next time you touch me, It'll be worse." I said before getting back up and walking away.

Forget this. Forget today. I'm going home. I went to my car and searched through my purse for my keys. I found them and before I opened my car, someone spoke to me. "Aspen, ditching?" The voice asked me. I looked towards the person only to see Axel. What a surprise! Note my sarcasm. "And what if I am?" I spoke up. "Then I'll snitch you out. Or, I can go with you." He said. I rolled my eyes. "Get in." I said before getting into the car and turning it on. Axel got in and we drove to my house.

We got out of the car and headed into my house. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked him. "Black Ops 3?" He asked. I smirked and ran to the living room and turned on my PlayStation 3. We started the game and started shooting all the online players on the opposite team. After that we began to watch movies.

"You want anything?" I asked as I searched for candy and snacks. Axel came into the kitchen. "Brownies!" He yelled. "We don't have any brownies." I laughed. "Can we make some?" He asked me. I just laughed and got out the stuff to make brownies. We started making the brownies and adding in all the ingredients.

"This is stuck to my hand!" Axel groaned as he shook his hands furiously to get the dough off his hands. The dough flung off his hands and hit my cheek. I laughed wildly. "See what you did!" I laughed. He tried to wipe it off my face but I smeared flour all over his face. He threw flour at me and it went all over my clothes and face. "Axel!" I laughed. I cracked a egg on his head and it splattered all over him.

I laughed as I ran towards my room. I went into my room and locked the door since I knew he was chasing me. I dusted all the flour off of me and put on gray joggers and a white tee shirt. I pulled my hair into a messy bun and then went downstairs to see Axel with his shirt off revealing his abs. "Oh, uh." I said as I turned around to avoid myself from staring at his body. "Can I wash this?" He asked me. I nodded my head and he walked past me into the laundry room. How does he remember my house so well?

He came back and he washed the eggs out of his hair in the sink and I helped him. I got him a towel and he dried his hair. The brownies finally finished baking so he took them out and we cleaned the kitchen before eating them and watching move movies.

We had just finished watching Big Hero 6 since we're little kids at heart and he went to get his shirt out of the dryer. He put it on and came back into the living room. "I should get going but I'll text you later." He said. "Um... You don't even have my number." I laughed. "Right." He laughed too. We exchanged numbers and he left. I cleaned up and went to my room. I went on my phone for a little while before going to take a shower.

I put on my pj's and then laid on my bed before closing my eyes and remembering everything.

All the days Axel would come over and play football and lacrosse with me and my brother.

All the days we would play hide and seek for hours.

All the times we would go to the movies with our moms.

How he comforted me when my dad died...

How he was my first love...

*****