07

Aspen's POV
I traced my fingers down Axel's back, making him slowly fall asleep. "Babe?" He said more as a question. "Yes?" I asked. He flipped himself over and looked directly into my eyes.

"I love you." He said as he smiled. I smiled wildly. "I love you!" I giggled as I kissed his lips. He kissed me back before pulling me down against the bed to cuddle with him. "Will you stay with me?" He asked me. I smiled. "Of course." I said as I slid into his arms. We slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

I woke up with hands tied around my waist. I tried to get out of bed without waking up Axel. "Baby, where are you going?" He asked, his morning voice deeper than ever. "To brush my teeth." I laughed. "Oh, okay." He smiled as he let me go. I ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I went back to my room and threw myself on top of Axel's back. He just rolled over so I fell off of him. "I love you." He smiled before kissing my cheek.

I climbed out of bed and ran down the stairs. I saw Aaron and Jason sitting on the couch with my brother. "Hey guys." I smiled at them before going into the laundry room. I found my phone in there so I checked all my social media sites and saw that 26 people liked my last Instagram picture which was a picture of Axel laying down taking a picture of me. I smiled and shut off my phone before running up the stairs with my phone in my left hand.

I saw Axel putting on his shoes. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "My mom needs me, I'll see you later." He said before kissing my forehead and leaving. "I love you too." I mumbled. What could be so important?

*****