Chapter 1: The Unlucky Black Cat

~

Hello, thank you for giving my story a read! If you're new, welcome. As a disclaimer this I want to you to know that there are younger fanfiction readers. This story is fluff, so if you wanted more you're not getting it. 

-Luna

~

The blond haired boy glanced over at the window in the classroom for the millionth time. Today happened to be a nice spring day, he watched as the breeze lazily blow the leaves past. He sighed and turned his head back toward the front of the classroom. He wished he was outside jumping from rooftop to rooftop with Ladybug. The way her hair flowed in the breeze, and her smile. She was all he could ever think about, he was madly in love with that girl.

He loved her raven colored hair and how it seemed to glow at night under the streetlights. The way she smiled and the way she laughed made him shiver with joy. The thing he loved most about her appearance was her eyes. He thought she had the prettiest eyes in all of Paris.

"Adrien! Can you please explain to the class why Paris is called 'The City Of Love'?" The teacher called calmly as she stared at him from the front of the class. He was snapped to reality as he quickly looked around for a moment before his cheek changed to light red. "S-Sorry... Umm.." He said quickly as he looked back down at his book.

"It's because most romance novels talk about how people fall in love here." The teacher said before continuing on with the lesson. The rest of his classmates chuckled and whispered as he began to daydream about his future lover- well he hoped anyway.

----

He waved goodbye to his best friend as he left the school building. He looked up toward the buildings around before spotting Ladybug. She was already beating Hawkmoth. He grinned before quickly sneaking away, he continued to grin as he opened up his bag and stared down at his little secret friend. Plagg was happily eating a piece of cheese, he looked up at his friend and sighed.

"Time to transform Plagg!" Adrien said, his ring changing to the color black before Plagg was sucked inside of the ring. He transformed quickly before jumping off of the walls of the two buildings to get to the roof. He glanced around before spotting Ladybug, she looked a thousand diamonds. His cheeks began to heat up just at the thought of her, he quickly snapped out of his daydream and jumped to the next roof.

Before he knew it he was right next to her, the smell of lavender made his head spin. She glanced over at him before speaking. "Where have you been?!" She snapped quickly before dodging the attack of their newest fore. "Sorry, my lady but I wanted to make an entrance." He said with a grin.

She rolled her eyes before jumping to the side. The newest villain was called the Dreamanter, he had a pen that he used to shut out his powers from. Ladybug grabbed Chat and pushed the two out of the way of the blast. "If the beam touches you then you'll be knocked out!" She said quickly before reaching for her yo-yo. "Lucky Charm!" She yelled as it began to glow then change into a bucket. "Huh?" She said staring at it for a moment, the Dreamanter didn't waste time at all, before Ladybug or anyone saw it coming he shot of his dream blasts at her knocking her unconscious.

Ladybug fell to the side of the roof with a thud. The Dreamanter chuckled t the sight of the hero finally meeting her match. 'GET HER EARRINGS' came the voice of Hawkmoth through the glow of the outline of the butterfly around his face. He grinned and started toward the unconscious girl. Before he could all he saw was a shadow, right where Ladybug had landed was Chat noir. He was holding his princess close in his arms, his face was nothing like anyone had seen before. He was serious. Something inside of him had snapped when he knocked her out, his normal flirt of a self was gone.

He would have fought this punk as hard as he could, with all of his willpower in fact! But he couldn't because he had to protect his Lady. He jumped down to the alleyway below, The Dreamanter chuckled then began to chase after the crime-fighting duo through the darkened alleyway.

Chat could hear the beeping of Lady's earrings normally reminding her to leave and change back, but now he had to go before time was out. He ducked down into an abandoned building quickly and hide him and her inside. The smell of mildew and decaying wood filled his sensitive nose as he moved through the dimly lit room.

He looked around for a place to hide just in case Dreamanter had chased after them. He found an area of rubble that was once apart of the roof so high up. As quick and quietly as a cat can be he made his way behind the pile of roofing. He looked over his shoulders one last time before sitting down, the beeping of Ladybug's earrings being the only sound besides the bird chirping outside. He looked down at the sleeping lady and smiled softly, he wasn't going to let ANYTHING or ANYONE hurt his love. Even if she didn't care for him the way he cared for her, he would still do anything to protect her.

The earring beeped one last time before she transforms was up, the flash of glowing light the color pink can through as she transformed back to her everyday look. He knew who his lover finally was and he was speechless in wonder and shock. It was Marinette, a young girl from his class that he was friends with. She was extremely shy when he went to talk with her, he thought she was cute but never really was able to get a word out of her.

Now the girl was in his arms, awaiting a prince to break her spell. Slowly he moved one of his hands and brushed the hair out of her eyes. He grinned now knowing who his Lady was, but then a thought crossed his mind. Should he tell her he knew her secret? What if she doesn't like him!? All these questions raced his mind at once as he held her close in his arms. Before he could answer his own question something small moved in the corner of his eye. It was small and red? He looked over in the direction of the movement.

The tiny object quickly retreated inside of Marinette's handbag. He grabbed the bag and opened it but something flew out and hit him in the face. "DON'T YOU DARE HURT MARINETTE!" Yelled a very tiny voice that hit him in the face once more. "Ow! Stop I'm here to protect my princess not hurt her!" He said rubbing his nose.

The small fairy looking creature reminded him of Plagg, his kwami that gave him his powers. "Oh, you must be Chat Noir. I'm Tikki, I'm sorry about attacking you." She said softly looking up at the hero. He chuckled before looking back at the tiny creature, it had a large head that looked to be all red with three large black dots. This made her look very ladybug like, her eyes matched the color of Marinette's eyes. "It's ok." He said staring back at her, maybe she could help him with his 'problem'.

"Hey um.. Can you help me with something?" He asked still holding Marinette in his arms. "Sure!" She said. "Well, you see I'm not sure if I should tell Marinette that I know her secret or I should just let her find out on her own." He said. Tikki tapped her tiny hand on her chin for a moment before replying to his question. "Well, that is tricky. Hmm, what would you do? She asked. "I was planning on telling her but I'm afraid of her rejecting me. I think letting her find out on her own is best." He said.

Tikki nodded at him before flying over to her friend and sitting on her shoulder. "I can watch her now, you should make she The Dreamanter doesn't come here." She said. He nodded once more as he gently set her down and jumped up on the rafters above them, he quickly moved toward the other side of the room and began to keep watch.