Stars

She was always our shining star, our light in the dark. We didn't really notice the difference she made in our lives until she wasn't a part of them anymore. We never appreciated the effort and love she put into making all of our lives the best they could be. But she was also the dark she needed to light up. Her arival was what caused us to fall into the chaos that we call the dark days. Although she caused the darkness for some of us she was the only light in the dark, the only hope we had. So looking back now I realize that we were all fighting for the same thing. She was the dividing line as well as what we were fighting for. Funnily enough our fighting for hope was what caused us to lose it because we already has it. The irony within all of our stories is evident in such ways that it is almost overlooked. Fighting for the stars ended in all of us losing them and us losing them ended the night and started the dawn that is still our lives today. I belive that you two will be the ones not blind to the opportunities we have and the ways we can end dawn and start into the bright of day. And if the two of you can't then we are all doomed to live in the dawn and not the day. If you can't we may have very well lost the only hope we will ever have. Maybe Katarina was the star in the sky that we call the sun. Without the sun what are we?

So I couldn't just leave you with nothing after that last little bit now could I after all I made you wait so long for the last piece. Also sorry for that last bit might have gotten a bit carryed away but oh well.
Peace.
Comment, Vote, Follow.
-M