Falling

I would like to thank xoAwkwardDiamond for giving me the insperation I needed to write this story I am sure she would love if you read her story Fighter it is a very well written story and just an amazing take on the maze runner.

"Why would you lie to everyone one about this? I don't understand, and if you do have a good reason then why tell us?" Whispered Teresa.
"Because your different".

Now for the story. Minho wasn't always like this he used to be more open, easier to like. Back then the glade was a different place. There was less fear and more hope. That all changed.

Minho always called Katarina, Arin now, they mocked each other day and night but they were an amazing team. We learned so much about the maze in that first month.

"You said we, why" Thomas asked
"Because back then I was a runner".

---------------------------------------------------------

Katarina's POV
Finally I was going back into the maze. Each day I was trapped here in this patch of civilization, in the glade made me clastraphobic. I ran out into the maze Minho by my side he was so busy watching me that he tripped and fell. "Now don't you go falling for me" I said
"Really"
"Yep".
We both smiled.

Minho's POV
Just like the first day I thought to myself. She is still as beautiful as she was that day, she never ceases to amaze me. Ever since she arrived, the second time the glade has been different, happier as if she radiates it. At least thats how I feel. Ahg emotion is weird. It was time for me to split off to go to my section and the moment she was out of sight the air seemed different. I know what Newt would say if he could hear my thoughts right now, he would say that I was in fact falling for her. How ironic.

Katarina's POV
Out here in the maze you can almost feel the freedom in the air. I'm not going back to the glade, not ever.