Chapter 1

//Mayas pov//
I was sitting at the bay window with riley having a conversation about lucas. "Do you think he will ask me to the dance?" She asked. "of course pumpkin!" I smiled and she blushed. "I just really like him-" i cut her off. "And he really likes you!" I laugh and she blushes even more. "Enough about me. Who do you like?" She laughed as we headed to school. my smile wavered. "Hah. Thats a funny joke." I laugh it off. "You really dont like anyone?" She asked. "Nope" i responded, popping the P".

We arrived at school to be greeted by mr matthews. "Hey daddy!" Riley cheered. "Sup matthews" i smiled, sitting on my desk. "Hi girls. Any problems yet?" He laughed and riley shook her head. "I got a problem!" I raised my hand. "Whats your problem maya?" Matthews raised his eyebrows. "My best friends crush hasnt asked her to the dance yet!" I exclaimed over dramaticly. Matthews fake gasped. "My daughters planning on going to the dance with a boy i dont know?" He put a hand over his heart. "No! I want to go with lucas!" Just then, the door opened. "Hey huckleberry" i smiled. "howdy ma'am!" He tipped his hat. "Riley i have something to ask you." He smiled, walking over to her. Matthews stood up and so did i. "Riley..." He started. "No no no no n-" matthews started pulling lucas away but i stopped him. "Will you go to the dance with me. "YES!" "NO!" Riley and mr matthes yelled at the same time. I smiled and walked back to my seat.

AT THE DANCE

me, farkle, riley, and lucas all sat at the table in the far back. Spoiler alert: we all couldnt dance. a slow song started and riley looked over to lucas hopefully as he held out his hand. "Shall we?" He asked. "We shall" she responded, blushing and walking away with lucas. "I would dance, but you hate it and i cant dance. Plus im not your date." Farkle laughed at me, but his smile wavered as he saw i wasnt laughing. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "I dont know..." I sighed. "Do you like lucas?" He whispered. "I dont know..." I repeated in the same tone.

---------------------------------------

hey this is my first story! Please share it around! And also leave comments. I love seeing them