Growing Pain

Yvette*
I woke up for the second time in the middle of the night. I glanced at the cable box and it read 1:28. Jody had just gotten home from work a little over two hours ago but I didn't want to wake him. This was the second night I'd waken up to abdominal pain. I didn't want to alert Jody and have him worry because I was only 7 months pregnant. I figured the pain would eventually stop like it always does. I made my way through the hallway and stopped when I got to Jojo's room. I peeped in and he looked right at me. "Jojo baby why aren't you sleep?" I asked him. "Mommy I don't wanna sleep in here I want to sleep with you and my daddy" he whined. "Ugh Jojo gemme a min mommy has to use the bathroom." As I used the bathroom I looked around at all the boxes we had packed and the things that needed to be packed up. We were on the verge of moving. Jody found us a nice 3 Bedroom 2 1/2 bathroom house located in the subdivision around the corner from Crenshaw. We've had the keys for three days now but haven't gotten around to moving anything. Mainly because we both were busy with work. Jody worked at Nissan from 5 to 11 sometimes 12 four days out of the week and still boosted clothes. I of course still have the same job but plan on going back to school after the baby gets here. I was so wrapped up In thought I hadn't noticed Jojo standing in the door. "Mommy I'm hungry". When I got done in the bathroom I picked Jojo up and we went into the kitchen. "What do u want baby you can only get a small snack." I told him. "I want muffins mommy". I reached for the muffins on top of the fridge and the pain shot through my stomach again. This time causing me to nearly drop Jojo. "Fuuckkkk!!" "Mommy are you okay? *silence*. Mommy get up". I stayed bent over until I felt the pain slowly fading away. "I'm okay baby" I said as I grabbed the muffins and opened them. "Hurry and eat boo so we can gone go to bed its late." "I don't wanna go to bed". "Jojo don't start this again". After he got done I picked him up and carried him to me and Jody's room. I placed Jojo on my side of the bed as I climb in the middle and cuddled up under Jody.

The time on the cable box now read 2:07. I wasn't sleepy anymore so I started placing soft kisses on his lips. He stirred a bit in his sleep. I turned over to make sure Jojo was sleep. Once I discovered he was I turned back to my Fiancé and slid my hand down his boxers. I started back kissing him lips. I grabbed his dick and felt him tense up. "Baby I'm tryna sleep"! He said groggy. "Baby I don't feel good ." I told him. "I'm pretty sure it's nothing go to sleep girl!" I kissed his lips and laid my head on his chest. He grabbed me tighter and placed one arm around my pregnant belly. The sounds of both Jody and Jojo snoring helped put me to sleep.

The morning I woke to both my babies still sound asleep. I slowly crawled out of bed and went to the rest room and took care of my personal hygienes. After I went into the kitchen and took out everything I need to cook. I heard jojo's tiny footsteps coming down the hall. He came in the living room built him a fort and laid down. I was tickled every time he would build him a fort. He been doing so since he was 1 1/2 and now here he is about to be 3. I shook my head at the thought of my baby growing up on me."good morning little lady" said Jody as he made his way into the kitchen sprouting morning wood. "Hey sleepyhead" I said as we embraced in a passionate kiss. "Grab Jojo and go wash up for breakfast"

"Me Pea and Melvin gone start moving some of these boxes into the new house later. Hopefully I can get everything because tomorrow I plan on being in the new house". Jody said as he stuffed his mouth with eggs. "Ok baby" I said as the pain shot through me so hard I could've sworn It felt as if someone kicked me in the stomach. "Fuckk Jody the pain is back. It hurts so bad baby. Shit". "Yvette baby what's wrong?" Asked Jody. "I need to go to the hospital something maybe wrong with the baby".

At the Hospital*
Mr.Summers? You're fiancé as having what we call Braxton hicks contractions. We Gave her some medicine to take to prevent anymore from occurring but I'm going to need her to stay off her feet for the remainder of her pregnancy. She's what we call at risk" doctor Giles explained to Jody. "So is she alright is everything alright with the baby"?  Asked a worried Jody. "Yes she's this way if you would like to see her"

Jody
As I walked into the room I noticed Yvette was sleep looking so peacefully. I placed a sleeping Jojo in the chair in the corner. I walked up to her and caressed her belly. I loved Yvette and would do anything to make sure her and my kids was straight. I hated to see her hurt or crying. She was my rib. I don't regret moving in with her.  Hell I regret not doing it soon enough. But soon as I did move it she got pregnant. You know daddy be putting that damage down. Haha. Shortly after learning she was pregnant I knew I wanted to make her my wife. "Jody" Yvette said snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hey baby you ok"? I asked my lady. "I'm ok the baby gave me quite a scare. I didn't know what was going on" she said "next time you're having pain Yvette you needa fucking tell me. Don't keep no shit like that away from me girl"  I scowled at her. "Alright Jody damn. I just didn't want to wake you I know how tired you be and how you hate being bothered that's why I didn't tell you boo". Whined Yvette. Just then the doctor came in with her release papers. I grabbed Jojo and went to pull the car around.

Later that day*
"Where you going Jody"? Asked Yvette as she watched Jody get up and grab the car keys. "I'll be back" he replied. "I didn't asked that I asked where the fuck you going"? "Don't start with me girl I'm going to my momma to see Melvin" he said as he hurried out the door so she couldn't say anything else. "Ughh I hate when he fucking leave me here with shit to do." Yvette complained as she looked around. Everything was in boxes packed and ready to go. They were leaving the couch behind because Yvette had ordered a new living room suit and a king sized bedroom suit because Jody wanted one. She loved how much Jody had changed. He caters to her and jojo's every need. And Cleo too whenever her mom peanut lets her come around. Bored with nothing to do, Yvette went into her room and joined a sleeping Jojo in bed.

Jody*
I pulled up to Peanuts house and noticed Ms.Herron wasn't there. I walk on in and found my baby Cleopatra aka Cleo fast asleep in her swing. That shit pissed me off. She would always leave my fuckin baby in the living room with the front  door unlocked while her hoe ass in the back of the house. Pissed off i immediately stormed to Peanuts rooms. I opened the door but my anger change when I seen her standing in the middle of the room naked drying herself off. It had been a minute since me and Peanut fucked. I guess she was thinking the same thing because she came over to me and gave me a hug. Titties jiggling everywhere. "Wassup Jody." She asked. "Nothing came to see my baby". I replied. "You want to smoke this blunt I have before you go?" "Sure why not Peanut". I don't know what it is but every time I get high with Peanut she turn me the fuck on and she knows that. I haven't cheated on Yvette in a minute but fuck.  Temptation was a bitch. Ainn gone fuck her though. Peanut started grabbing to pull the damage out so I let her. I'm guessing she was missing the dick because her eyes got hella big when she seen him. I beamed with pride knowing I was packing on the dick department. That's something I never lacked in. I knew exactly how to lay that pipe. "I'm not tryna fuck Peanut." I said as I gazed into her eyes. I had to hurry up and look away before she changed my mind. Peanut, sensing that I wasn't playing begin to play with the tip of my dick with her tongue. It had been a minute since I last had my dick suck. Yvette being pregnant hated having to get on her knees.

Peanut took all nine inches inside her mouth, gagged a bit but kept on sucking. I grabbed her head and begin to fuck her face faster. The shit was feeling so good to me I didn't care if she could breath or not. She stopped sucking my dick and started licking on my ball sack. She placed both and her mouth and went to suckin. I noticed Peanuts pussy was glistening and wet, so I stuck two fingers in her pussy and started finger fucking her. She placed my dick back into her mouth and started back sucking for dear life. I felt me about to explode. And when I did she swallowed all of my kids and kept sucking making my toes look like they were doing a crip walk of their own.

When she finally took my dick out her mouth we both were full of sweat. "Jody please just fuck me baby I promise it'll be the best I'm so horny" begging Peanut. Before Jody could object she got up and sat down between his legs tryna push his dick inside her. Before Jody could prop himself up and push it on in his phone started ringing. He looked down and it was Yvette calling from the house phone.

Hope y'all like it. Please feel free to leave an imput on what y'all thought about the story. It would help thanks