I CH.5

Dascha's POV
As she entered her condo one thought was on her mind. Hot shower. She was feeling drained. So she did what she always had done before showering. It was her ritual.

1st go to the kitchen and fill her glass with crushed ice and water.

2nd Find her comfy soft cotton pj's and socks.

3rd Turn the water on and let it get hot as she could stand it.

4th Put her phone on its dock and let her favorite mix play, as it blasted through her speakers throughout her house.

5th Strip and through her worn work clothes in the hamper.

6th Then put her hair in a sloppy bun and clip it into place. Dim the lights and enter into her steamy paradise while drinking her cold water. She loved drinking ice water and crunching the ice as the hot jet streams relaxed her muscles. The combination was soothing.

But what Dascha didn't know was that she wasnt alone.

YELLA'S POV
Yella had plans. He was hiding in her closet.

She had given him a spare key weeks ago. So he decided to use it.

It took all of his will power not to cum as he saw her undress. HIS PRETTY had curves and ass for days. Not to mention she had her pussy just like he liked it. Shaved low and neat. But what surprised him most was her black butterfly tribal tattoo. It's what some called a tramp stamp, but HIS PRETTY was not a whore. She even had a multicolored one on her right shoulder. He couldn't wait to lick that butterfly and bite one of those sexy ass cheeks. So he waited for her to enter the shower. As she became accustomed to the water he got naked. He prayed she would go with the flow of the moment. He already new she was HIV negative and STD free. How you ask? Because he found out what doctor she went to and bribed the nurse for her records. She had only had one lover and that was 4 years ago. Sure it peeved him he wasn't her first. But he would be her last and only man.

So he slowly pulled the curtain back. He mouth went dry. The vision before him was glorious. Soap suds were coming down her golden skin and he was overwhelmed by her signature scent. Heat by Beyonce. She had yet to realize she wasn't alone. Because the water and music were numbing her senses to her environment. But that soon would be rectified he thought himself.

DASCHA POV
As she put her glass on the shelf of her shower she began lathering herself. All of todays earlier stress was slowly leaving her body. As soon as she got in her pj's and eat some cereal she would call her baby. Thinking about him always made her smile. Suddenly she simultaneously felt breathing on her neck and strong firm hands kneeding her shoulders.

"Relax and just let go" he whispered in her ear. But as she tried to speak he pulled her bare back to his chest and started sucking on her neck as he slowly rubbed on both her breast. Her breath hitched as he began his sensual onslaught.

"That's right, let me take care of you" he said as he kissed the nape of her neck.

"How long has it been?" he asked as one of his long fingers rubbed her outer swollen pussy lips. But he already knew. He just wanted to hear her say it.

"Tell me" he said in a demanding voice as he took the clip from her hair.

"So long" she moaned out in a shaky voice.

"So very long" she said.

"Does MY PRETTY'S pussy need some Thugs Passion" he said.

"Yes" she replied.

"So badly" she said.

"Don't worry baby" he said as he wound her hair around his hand firmly.

"I got you" he said as he bent her over. He caressed her ass and then sucked on her butterfly tat.

"Fuck" she hissed.

"Nah baby will do that later" he said.

"But for now Imma touch that pussy up" he said as he slowly entered her.

"You like this dick" he said.

"Uhm" she moaned.

"Good, cause this pussy is mine and nobody's else" he said pounding harder.

"Do you understand me Dascha?" he said.

"Because I love you girl" he said.

But she was gone. All she could focus on was how long, thick and wide he was. He was just the right girth. Not to skinny and not to thick. Her first lover compared to Yelawolf was lacking in dicksize and sex skills.

"I will kill a motherfucker over you" he said speeding up his pace. Right then she came. He almost lost it how her pussy was gripping his dick as she came.

But he wasn't finished with her ass. He turned the shower off and put her on his shoulder. They went to her bedroom and continued. Yelawolf wanted her not to be able to walk write for the next few days.