CH.3

"Damn man who is that?" "She thicker than a snicker" the new worker said while they were at his office. He conducted his legal business their.

"Mine". Was Yellawolf's reply as she walked to him and sat in his lap.

"Baby why you so dressed up today?" he asked while kissing her neck.

She giggled then said "Boy this is all for you". " I gotta keep it sexy" and then kissed him like she missed him. He just groaned and grabbed her ass.

"Pretty quit trying to temp me". "You aint ready for yela".

"Whatever Michael" she said as she pecked his lips again. Then she tried to get up.

"Pretty you trying to leave" he asked.

"Yep". "You need to get back to work and I have shopping to do" she said.

"Ok" he mumbled. "But could you bring the mail back before you go".

"No problem baby."
"Be right back."

He reached in her purse and put a stack at the bottom of her purse and put her wallet on top of it. His woman would never want for anything. Even though he knew she would try to give it back.

"Here's your mail baby". She kissed him on the cheek. "I call you when Im done. "

When she left he socked the new worker.

"Don't let me catch you eying my pretty again". "Thats wifey". "Not some easy hoe".

"Yes sir" was his only teply as he got up off the floor and left Yellawolf's office.