Chapter 14: The dream

Pop quiz : Anong pangalan ng fiancée ni Cloud sa book one? Yung sabi ni bella na 'mukhang ipis' ?

Answer na!

Anyway,

Remember the dream in Chapter 2? Eto po yung continuation.

Chapter 14: Memories

Cold.. It's so cold. The breeze keeps hitting my face while i lie on the cold ground. I heard them laughing, and teasing. I am full aware that this my end. It's the end of everything.. Because i rather die than to live to be a dirty little bitch who raped by some gangs.

No. No! Bella wake up! Ayokong makita to. Please wake up. I scream but the dream still continues.

" who's gonna go first? " the black guy said. He laughs as he see me plead.

" me first Dude. Im dying to take her." The redhead guy said. All of his mates agree. He smile evily at me while unbuttoning his pants.

" P-please. Let me go " i stammer when they hold my wrist. Im so weak. I cant even defend myself from this Guys.

" no honey. It will be fun. I promise" he whisper at my ear. All of them laugh because i started to cry again.

" no. No please. Stop it"

He hold my face and pull me into him.

" just kill me!" I scream when he touch my skin.

" don't worry. After we fuck you we will leave you here and the next thing that going to happen is your gonna die"

" shut up Ced! Just fuck her because i cant fucking wait!" The black guy said.

Ced just look at him. "You shut up. " the guy snapped. He was about to punch the black guy but his mates stop him.

" chill Ced! We still have unfinished business here" his mate taps his back and Ced just shrug them.

On the other hand, im reaching for something that can defend my self. I saw there knifes and im doing my best to reach for it. Then i froze, someone kick my hands out of the knife and i stammer again.

" you little bit-"

He was about to punch me but other hand stops him.

" isthis the way you treat a lady?" Some guy asked. His face is blurry and i can't see a thing. I felt like dying that moment.

" who are you?" The gang sneered. " stay away before we kill you."

" why would i stay away? Im superman" the guy smirk.

The gang laughs. " what are you? Comedian? I said YOU FUCKING STAY AWAY!" The black guy pushed him but he didnt bulge. He just stand there like a real superman.