Chapter 1: The beginning

Chapter 1 : The beginning

The cold breeze of Paris hit me when I step outside of our classroom. It's finally summer but it's still freezing like hell. This is my last day here in school, I was thinking to get a summer job here to earn money but my dad stopped me.

I really want to be independent, but he's still treating me like a baby. Kaya rin ayoko pang umuwi sa Pilipinas, siguradong gagawin niya ang lahat para ma spoiled ulit ako.

" arabella" Amber shouted my name , my thoughts face away and I greeted her with a huge smile. Amber is my best friend here and Im so lucky to have her. She's a petite with a platinum blonde girl. Unlike the blonde girls that I always see in the movies , she isnt a bitch or a slut or anything like bimbo.
Damn stereotypes.

She's really kind and sweet. " it's so cold , isnt it? " she asked while rubbing her palms.

" Yeah it is. And the bad thing is, Im not used to it yet, When summer hit's the Philippines it's really really hot unlike here "

" ohh yeah. And the beautiful beaches! Im sure you miss your own country . Are you planning to spend your summer there?

I shrugged " i dont know. "

We continue to walk towards the huge cafeteria. All the buzzing and noise distracted me from thinking about my summer plans. Siguro dapat na akong mag summerjob to keep my self busy and para hindi na di ako mabored.

" well maybe we could hang out in my house, you know slumber parties and stuff " amber suggested and I kindly smile at her.

" sure. No problem with me . Im so glad to have you amber" i hug her but someone grab the hem of my shirt and start pulling me away from amber. From it's smell i know that its him.

" Blake Payne will you get away from me? " I turned to look at him with my glaring eyes, but instead of removing his hand away from me he keeps tugging it.

" You're so grumpy" he murmured against my ear.

I rolled my eyes " And you're so flirty " I snapped back making him roared into laughter. Anong nakakatawa?

" Okay thats my cue, I better go grab some lunch guys! You don't want me hungry right? " And In a swift motion, amber joined the crowd to grab something to eat.

" So what is your summer plans? " blake asked me while his blue eyes keeps taunting me.

That blue eyes... His dangerous blue eyes...

" Slumber party with amber.. And another slumber party with her" I sighed. Lots of girl talks and nail painting. Yay!

" Wow. How boring - I mean awesome. Pillow fight and nail painting! Totally awesome " Blake rolled his eyes.

" whatever. " I stuck my tongue out him. Really childish bella. Awesome. I looked at the crowd and start searching for amber. " I want to go home. It's really freezing here"

Blake leaned closer. Then he slowly put his hands on mine, and placed them inside his coat. I smiled at him in return. When amber comes into the view she waved and said our final goodbye to her.

" Say hi to your dad for me, I really need to go to hockey practice " he said while opening the car door. Ngayon ko lang napansin na nasa harap na pala ako ng apartment ko.