chapter 9

OK before you start reading please read this first.

We are not at present time in the book we are just entering 2 days before the huge shabang in the prolouge.

I just made it seems like we are now at the present time but I was stupid to remind or tell you guys so yeah!!!

*2 days*
12:00 am

Marionettes pov~

I stumbled up and realized I was my normal self. I saw tikki lying on the ground and I quickly picked her up "I'm sorry tikki. I really am." I whispered and saw her shifted. I put her in my purse which had some cookies in there.

"Good thing I remembered to put some extras." I heard someone grunt and I turned towards the sound.

"CHAT!!!" I yelled and ran towards Adrien who was struggling to breathe under hawk moths grip.

"Let him go!!!" I hit hawk moths head but he just laughed.

"So marionette? Ladybug?! Ha. Never suspected that." He said as he let Chat go. I ran to his side and hugged him. I glared at hawkmoth.

Hawk moth turned and walked away.

"What are you planning haw---"

"Leave." I blinked and my jaw was wide open. "What?!" Chat was making the same expression when his miraculous started to beep.

"We will be meeting again Ladybug, Chat Noir." I just stared at him and stood up, also helping Chat.

"Let's go Chat. Before anything else happens" I said while running out of the tower dragging Chat behind me.

I heard his miraculous beep again.

I opened my pouch and saw tikki slowly eating the cookies. "Tikki?"

"Mm?" She mumbled in response. "Do you think you have enough energy to get back to my house?" I asked. We stood outside of the tower and I would really like to leave this place..... My blood pressure was probably rising as I thought of what Hawk Moth said.

Tikki shooked her head up and down and I smiled at her apologetically.

"Spots on Tikki!" I said.

Then I quickly ran home with Chat following behind closely.

"You OK Adrien?!?!" I yelled back.

I heard another beep as he was nearing the end of the transformation.