Prolouge

~Third person~

"Your times is almost up ladybug"

hawk moth said as he gripped his hand tighter around Chat Noir neck. Ladybug widen her eyes and bit her lip. Chat Noir looked into Ladybugs eyes with sadness.

What do I do?! Tikki please help me I don't know what to do!! Ladybug thought to her self. But tikki would not respond to anything Marrinette say. Ladybug gripped her hand tighter around her yo-yo and scanned over the dark room to find something.....anything really.

Ladybug snapped her neck towards the two men as she heard chat noir try desperately to breathe. Hawk moth grinned.

"Hand me over the miraculous.... Or else you won't see your silly kitty anymore" he smirked and gripped harder.

Chat Noirs eyes started to roll back as marionette saw that he was giving up. Nonononononono.

"Times up"

"WAIT"

*5 DAYS EARLIER*

~marionette pov~

I felt myself drool as i stare at my dream crush ,Adrien, model for his photoshoot.

He's sooooo purrrrfe----

WHOAH NO

DONT USE CHATS WORDS

I shook my head as I heard Alya giggled right beside me. "Girl, you need to talk to him!!! Ask him out, you know?" Alya said.

I felt my cheeks rise up and I shook my head rapidly.

"M-me?! Ask him out???!!! What. Are you kidding me? I'll humiliate myself!!" I said waving my hands in front of me. I felt something move in my jacket and heard a whisper.

"Maybe you should for once. Its a huge shot!!" Tikki whispered. I jabbed my jacket which held a cute little kwami who can transform me into an confident, magnificent

Ladybug!!...

.....too enthusiastic

Alya looked around confused.

"Did you hear something?" She asked. I smiled nervously and shook my head no.

She looked at me curiously and continued talking about how Adrien and I would make a cute couple.......

Which of course made me blush a bright red shade.

This is going to be a long day....

Until I hear screams fill the plaza.

Authors note

Hey guys

This is my first ladybug fanfic so I hoped you enjoyed the prolouge

Lava youuuuu

Lexie out!!