Seriously?

You stop yourself from screaming anymore after you realize who you just opened your door to.

At the door stood a drunk and dizzy Lalonde with her matesprit, Kanaya Maryam.

"Hey Kar- hic Karkt.."

"ROSE? ARE... ARE YOU OKAY? WHAT ARE YOU AND KANAYA EVEN DOING HERE?"

"Hello Karkat, We Apologize For Knocking At Such A Time, But We Had Just Left A Friend's Party, And Rose Wanted To Stop By To Say A Quick Hello To You."
Rose threw her arm around Karkat's shoulder to hold herself up, but still slouched over.
"Y-Yeah, jus wanted to say he- hic hello!" Rose giggled between every sentence as she spoke. "HEL-" Rose stopped herself and paused for a moment. Karkat raised an eyebrow, and tried to push Rose off his shoulder. "UH, ROSE?"
Kanaya reached her arm out to Rose before she turned around and dashed down Karkat's hallway. "WHOA, WHAT THE FUCK ROSE?!"
"Rose! Where Are You Going??"
A door slammed shut in the distance, and faint vomiting could be heard.
"OH FUCK, SHE BETTER NOT HAVE EMPTIED OUT HER STOMACH RIGHT ON MY FLOOR."
Kanaya and Karkat both ran down the hall and into the bathroom, where Rose hunched over the toilet, already sobbing. Kanaya walked over and placed her hand on Rose's shoulder, trying her best to shush her and calm her down as she vomited more. Karkat starts to feel a little guilty for Rose and Kanaya, but had his feelings interrupted by footsteps and yelling in his living room.

"rose? ROSE! where the fuck are you?? i really dont want to be walking around in some random guys house, so just get the fuck out here!!"

Kanaya turned her head towards Karkat, giving him an 'I'll-take-care-of-her-you-got-this' look, and Karkat nodded.

Tiptoeing out the bathroom, he managed to sneak into his room to pick up his old baseball bat from his closet. Keeping the bat in the air, he slowly walked into the living room where he saw a blonde boy standing, looking about the same age as Karkat.
The blonde boy noticed Karkat, and the baseball bat he was more than ready to swing. He puts both his hands up and takes a small step back.

"whoa dude chill, I'm only here because my drunk sister and her girlfriend walked in here, they seem to know you well though"
You remember Rose saying she had a brother a long time ago, so you're assuming this douchebag must be him.

"WAIT... SISTER? AREN'T YOU ROSE'S DOUCHEY BROTHER FROM THAT TRUTH OR DARE A SWEEP AGO..?"
Oh no. You just realized. This is the exact same kid you had to kiss in the dare. You mentally cringe, but continue talking to the boy.

"yeah?"

Karkat lowers his baseball bat and starts to walk back to the bathroom.

"RIGHT. ROSE IS CURRENTLY IN MY BATHROOM, PROBABLY VOMITING OUT HER HUMAN INSIDES AS WE FUCKING SPEAK. JUST FUCKING FOLLOW ME."

The boy follows Karkat into the bathroom, where he sees Rose and Kanaya sitting next to each other on the floor.
~~~~~~~~~~
((That should be good enough for chapter 2 aye

Chapter 3 will probably take longer to come along because I start classes again in a couple days and I basically injured myself today so that was fun

Anyways bye and thanks again))