I hit the flat landing and walk across the floor. Everyone gets out of their chair and greets me.

"It's great to have you back." Erin is the first to speak to me and wrap me in a hug.

Of course I just saw her a couple of days ago when her and Jay came to visit, but it's still nice because I'm back at work seeing her.

Everyone comes and greets me accordingly. Burgess is now up on Intelligence, taking my place until I'm ready to get back in the field.

After an hour passes, I can't take it anymore. I walk up to Erin's desk.

"Hey, what's up?" She asks.

I lean down and whisper. "Can you meet me in the locker room?"

She looks confused but nods.

I unzip my pocket and grab onto the box that I bought yesterday when Antonio was at work. I'm too nervous to open it by myself.

So I make my way to the locker room bathroom.

"What's up?" Erin asks as she comes into the bathroom.

I breathe in shakily. "I'm nervous, Erin."

She looks at my sideways.

"I haven't had my period since the surgery." I say shakily.

"Well isn't that normal for someone who had surgery? It can effect that right?"

"For a month, but not three." I pace back and forth. My hands in my pockets.

"Did you guys have a condom rip or something?" Erin asks worried.

I nod, recalling the first night I got home. "As soon as I got home from the hospital, that night." I explain. "We had sex and the condom did rip. But I just thought since I had the surgery it was impossible." I trail off.

"Do you have a test?" She asks.

I nod and pull out the three pack of pregnancy tests.

"Go take them." She orders. "I'll be here the whole time. We'll figure this out."

I breathe in deeply.

"Erin!" Burgess' voice makes me jump and shove the pregnancy tests back in my pocket. "We got a call!" She announces as she reaches us.

Erin looks from her to me then back to Burgess. "Tell Voight that Arbor has a head ache and I'm staying back with her."

"Okay." She looks at me. "Are you alright?" She asks, her eyes wandering all over my face.

I nod and put my hand to the area of my head that is now scarred. "I'm just suppose to have someone stay with me if I get a headache to make sure I don't seize or anything."

"Okay." Burgess smiles warmly at me and turns to walk out.

"Oh," I call to her. "And don't say anything to Antonio. He'll freak out."

"I got you." Burgess shoots me a sly smile and walks out.

I pull the pregnancy tests back out. "I'm going to go take these." I tell Erin, my heart beating faster.

"It's all going to be okay." She whispers.

I bite my lip and walk into the stall. I rip open all three of the test and take all of them. I put the caps back on them and bring them out of the stall and set them on the sink. "I can't even think." I tell Erin as I pace back and forth.

"Okay. If they come back positive, what are you going to do?" She asks quietly.

"I don't know." I admit and run my hands through my hair. "If I want kids, this is my time to have them. I'm not getting any younger. But Antonio, he has two already. I don't think he wants to raise a third."

"Have you guys talked about kids at all?"

I shake my head and bring my fingers to my mouth. "No." I chew on my nail. "We've never talked about kids. I've never thought about having kids. I've never wanted kids, really. I lived a fucked up life, I don't want that for my kid."

"Your kid's life won't be fucked up!" Erin chuckles. "You and Antonio have a great relationship. I know everything is going to work out."

"I hope so." I inhale and exhale nervously.

Erin walks to me and wraps me in a hug. "You two can handle anything."

I squeeze her tight.

"It's been five minutes." She whispers, her words twist my stomach tighter.

"Can you look?"

She pulls out of the hug and looks around me to the pregnancy tests. "You have to look." She says, not changing her tone.

"Are they positive?" I ask, trying to detect some change in her face.

"Just look." She urges.

I swallow hard and turn around, knocking one of them over. Looking down, I see that they're all positive.

"They're positive." I whisper in disbelief as a wave of dizziness hits me.

I stumble over and Erin catches me. She helps me get to the floor and sit.

"Put your head between your knees and breathe." She urges.

"Holy shit." I can't believe it. "I'm going to be a mom."

"Its going to be alright." Erin cooes and rubs my back.

The dizziness starts to go away after a couple of minutes of me sitting in silence, breathing deeply.

"Oh my god." I pull my head out from between my knees and look straight into Erin's eyes. "Hank is going to kill Antonio."

She throws her head back and laughs. "I'm sure he won't kill him." She laughs and pulls me into another hug.

I cling to her tight.

What am I going to do now?