Arbor

*3 months Later*

"Come on, babe!" I pull my arms around his waist from behind him. I lay my chin on his shoulder. "I'm completely fine. The doctor told me I'm good for desk duty."

"I'm telling you," he warns. "You're going to go crazy if you're on desk duty for the next two months. Can't you just stay here and rest up until you can't be cleared for full duty?" He turns around and tries to beg me with his eyes.

But I don't budge. "Antonio Dawson, I am returning to work today and that's it." I now eye his torso. He's shirtless and looks to die for. "Now put a shirt on and let's go." I laugh and pick his shirt up from our bed and throw it at him.

He catches it with a smile. "You're going to go crazy the next couple of months." He shakes his head and pulls this tight, dark grey, t shirt over his body.

"And put these on, would you?" I throw a pair of dark jeans at him. They're my favorite because they make his ass look amazing. He even knows they're my favorite jeans.

"Seriously?" He grins and pulls them on over his boxers.

"What?" I shrug innocently. "I need something to look at all day. Might as well be your ass."

"You're kind of adorable." He tells as he pulls me into a kiss.

I wrap my arms around his neck and push my body against his. "We're going to be late." I whisper with a smile as our lips rest against each other. Me smiling.

"Fine. Let's go." He kisses me quickly and takes my hand in his. We walk out of his house and to the car.

I get in and he drives. As we make our way to the district, I speak up.

"So when do you want me to move back into my apartment?" I aka curiously. So far the whole living together thing has been going pretty decently.

He grabs his coffee from the cup holder and takes a drink. "You were thinking about going back to your apartment?" He asks carefully.

I shrug. "I don't know."

He puts his coffee down. "I know we've only been an official couple for a few months, but with the circumstances, I don't think moving in together permanently is a bad idea."

I bite my lip. He really doesn't want me to leave? That's such a relief.

"So what do you think?" He asks cautiously.

"I think all of my stuff is already moved into your place, why move it back?" I smile and take his hand in mine.

"So that's a yes?" He breathes out in relief.

I nod with a smile. "That's a yes."

He pulls my hand up to his lips and kisses it. "Thank God." He tells me. "I didn't want to help you move back to your apartment."

I giggle and hit him on the shoulder playfully. I look from him to ahead of us to see that we're now pulling into the district.

I unbuckle when the car stops and basically sprint inside.

Antonio follows close behind and when I walk through the doors, I'm greeted by Platt.

"About time you got out of the house." She says with a smile. "Welcome back to 21."

I reciprocate a smile. "Thanks Sarg." I walk past and scan in and let myself upstairs.

Walking up the steps brings back so much of what I've lost. I make sure my jacket pocket is still zipped up. I don't want anyone seeing what's inside until I know whether or not this is a big deal or I'm just psyching myself out.