chapter eleven day two

The second day was pretty easy they were all really tired but if they won every game today they would have a break the next two days for a recovery of there straightened power shikure played every quarter again kuroko used misdirection overflow again hyuga was very helpful with his three pointer's and in the end they all cleared all there matches with ease and advanced to the finals that would appear on the last day of the championship Friday Wednesday and Thursday would be for recovering there strength once again they would be facing matsusa high in the finals little did they know shikure knew someone on that team then she turned around and said to them there is no i in team remember this we need to work together for the finals everyone give it your all. They all went to the stake house and ate so much they partied had fun and for once kuroko felt as if that there days of middle school were back he felt happy his face started to glow it was quite a sight Shikure's POV well its been a while since I've seen kuroko smile like that ever since kokoro died and that incident with my eye, i let out a sigh then i mumble to myself " are you watching kokoro" i think that kuroko saw me smile and smiled back we, we were a family again i was happy and for once in a real long time i smiled from the bottom of my heart we were together again kuroko said he agreed and we were twins we could never hide things from each other even if we tried i said that he was right cause he really was it was impossible for us to fool each other we were a team it was fun being together again. Akashi walked over and said that we should go to Okinawa for the two days we had off every one agreed and they all went back to thee apartments packed shikure got the train tickets and the next mourning they got on the train they all got first class cause kise had (connections) with certain people on the train me and kuroko sat beside each other and read there books kise was bothering me a lot aomine was looking at my picture book, murasakibara was eating a popsicle akashi was playing shogi, midorima was looking for his lucky item and kagami was looking out the window they couldn't wait till tomorrow when they arrived.