chapter four training together

The next day everyone got up and went down to the training hall to start there first day together the generation of miracles got a special training program and so they started. Kise complained that it was really hard murasakibara just chewed his gum so he was fine kagami asked kuroko they always trained like this in middle school and the answer was yes midorima started panicking because his lucky idem was moved and was yelling at takao to go find it and takao said that it was just in the corner and everyone forgot about shikure who was practicing as hard as she could and so the day went on until it was dark so every one went out to dinner excepted shikure who had gone home early because she finished her training early and then half way into there dinner kuroko got up and said "where's shikure?" and then every one at the table froze and looked at kuroko and said" what did you say she's not here!?! every one started to panic but kuroko said that him and the others that shared an apartment should go home a check if she was there so they did just that and to there surprise she was there watching tv. She said that it was no problem and that she was used to it but the fact that they forgot her and not kuroko was a little weird and they all agreed to that and that they were really surprised. The next day kagami, kuroko and aomine got up early and went to the street park where they could play in the two day street competition so the rules are that you have to be in teams of three and that you can switch at anytime but ones you start the game you cant switch nor can you switch after your other team lost and so there were ten games for each team so then the games started kagami for once the two of them worked together little did they know shikure was there watching the whole thing then came there last match and believe it or not it was against shikure, murasakibara and akashi meanwhile midorima kise and the others where watching the match the next day kise midorima and takao played in thee end it was shikures team now lets see what happens on the fourth day of training.