Chapter 7: A Secret

11 years later.

It was 1am, way after Peter's curfew, when Peter crept into the house. He closed the door quietly and crept to his room and did a little dance when he was clear. He lay on his bed and as he was about to fall asleep there was a knock on his door. He cursed under his breath and opened the door. Tony was stood there with his arms folded.

"Where have you been?" Tony asked, clearly annoyed.

"Um... I went for a walk." Tony shook his head. "Went to the shop?" Tony raised his eyebrow. "Party?"

"Peter, I'm not stupid. You were at a girls house weren't you?" Tony smirked a little and waited for an answer.

"Uh... Yeah, I was at a girls house." Tony smiled.

"I'm glad you have someone." Tony walked away as Peter shut the door. He lay back on his bed and fell asleep, knowing he had lied to his father.

Earlier That Evening.

Peter was walking out of school when Wade ran up behind him and smiled.

"Hey sweetie." Wade joked, nudging Peter with his elbow. Peter smiled and pushed him playfully. "Well what have you got planned for this evening?"

"Nothing." Peter smiled knowing where this was going. "Yes, I would like to go to your house. Thank you." Wade grinned and started running. "Hey! Wait up!" Peter followed him, laughing. They ran all the way to Wade's house and into Wade's room.

"I've waited all day to kiss you." Wade pulls Peter close and kisses him deeply. Peter doesnt resist and wraps his arms around Wade's neck.

"I love you so much Wade." Peter continues to kiss Wade and runs his hand through Wade's hair.

"Y'know. You're going to have to tell your parents at some point."

"I think that can wait." Wade lifts Peter, who wraps his legs around Wade's waist and smiles into the kiss.